[A/N] Before you read...

This is my first fanfiction and the first time I ever published something here, so I'm kind of nervous

This is my first fanfiction and the first time I ever published something here, so I'm kind of nervous. It took me a while to work up the courage, to be honest. But here it is.

Please note that this fanfiction will follow both the books and movies. There were things I liked in the movies more than the books, and there were a lot of things I loved in the book that was left out of the films. There will be lots of growth, so expect a slow burn. Also, MC's ancestry will heavily revolve around the protagonist/player of Hogwarts Legacy. So ancient magic will be mentioned quite a lot.

As for who the love interests are, I'm open to any requests. But please keep in mind that depending on the outcome of their actions on [Name] and vice versa, they may or may not get an ending. As much as I hate reading angst, I sure do love to write it, hehe.

Criticism is welcome as long as it's constructive. Anything less than such, especially hate, will be deleted. I would love to get any feedback on my writing so I could improve and write better. Any tips would always be appreciated.