Chapter 4

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
leaderboard
novels for boys
girls' novels
finish the novel
Classification of novels
my bookshelf
read history
Feedback
69 Book Bar
Simplified

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
daytime
report error
  Lin Ye was in a happy mood when he returned to the villa at night. Although the children he taught were excellent, but because those children were too monstrous and their qualifications were too good, Lin Ye didn't have the pleasure of being a teacher. On the contrary, it was this ordinary little girl who made him very happy. What it feels like to be a teacher. Looking straight at you with adoring eyes, even Lin Ye felt that he had grown a lot in an instant, and that guy Wu An probably knocked his tail into the sky.

  "Uncle Lin is very happy today." A gentle voice sounded leisurely, and Lin Ye looked at the two young people in their early twenties in front of him, his students and adopted sons of this family. One was carved like a millennium-old beautiful jade, gentle and elegant, it looks like a banished fairy descending, but in fact the heart is like a sieve and dark, it doesn't match that kind of face at all. Lin Ye curled his lips, it's really not cute. The other one was made of thousands of years of ice, icy and handsome. Although the whole person was shivering in the cold, in fact, among his three students, only this one had the best and the purest heart.

  "Where's the young master?" Lin Ye looked at the gentle young man named Bai Yuli, and the cold young man Qi Han was the right and left hand of the young master of this family.

  "Uncle Lin seems to be very happy to meet his old friend." All three of them turned their heads to look at the young man who entered the door. There is only one thing to say, God is definitely his mother, and he is not the kind of illegitimate child, Ji Shitian, the young master of this family.

  "Hehe, I met the little girl taught by my old comrade-in-arms today. She is a very cute child. Hey, I watched you guys grow up. None of you are as cute as this child. It makes me want to teach a girl too. Thinking of Lou Xiaoluo's appearance, Lin Ye chuckled, and then felt that he was a bit miserable, how could he deal with the uncute students.

  "Oh? It's not easy to be praised by Uncle Lin. This girl is very strong?" Bai Yuli was very curious. After all, they can be regarded as the pride of heaven. It may be very uncomfortable for Uncle Lin to praise each other like this after teaching them. easy.

  "That's not true. Xiaoluo has only been learning kung fu for a few months, but the child is twenty years old this year, and she started too late. Although she is smart, she was delayed after all. However, her dream is to become a martial arts master, and she eats a lot of food. She is more than me, and she is so cute, so I want to get married and have such a daughter." Lin Ye thought that it would be very likable to have such a soft and cute daughter.

  Ji Shitian is somewhat interested in this girl named Xiaoluo. After all, Linye has been with them for more than ten years and has been in charge of some underworld affairs in their family. interesting people.

  "I made an appointment with Xiaoluo to teach her when I have time. I have the opportunity to introduce you. She is a very good child." After that, the few people changed the subject. After all, a little girl is not enough for them to pay too much attention.

  Another two months have passed, and there are only four months left before the end of the world. Lou Xiaoluo has only nine moves left to learn Liuyun Saber Technique. During this period, she learned to drive. Things, is it possible to show the driver's license to others before stealing the car? Except for robbers on the road, there is no traffic police on duty. Today Lou Xiaoluo touched the space jade on the bed. The house has been sold and she will move next month. Now she must integrate the space jade, otherwise it will be too late to collect supplies. Touching the jade pendant, Lou Xiaoluo applied for perseverance.

previous chapter
bookmark
Table of contents
next chapter

Wrong chapter? Click here to report
closure
background
font
Elegant black
Ping Fang
line
font size
20
-+
leaderboard the latest update all novels Popular Fiction Tags
Copyright 202369 Book Barwww.69shuba.com