★Chapter 4★

Previous chapter:
When i look behind me to see who its was...

'Oh... '

Felix POV

" WHAT??!!! " I said, i still can't believe what they said about them having a boyfriend "I said we have a boyfriend..." Chan said and Jeongin nodded at that.

"How come i didn't know about this??" I asked them while his hand slamming the table "Can you just not slammed that damn table? and to answer your question, we know that you will hate these people" Changbin said. I give them a questioned look "Why would i hate these people? I never get a look of th-"

"It's Jisung's friends." Jeongin said, cutting me off. I shock even more. My mouth is literally gap open (Is that what you called??) "AND we want to sit with our boyfriends. We want YOU to come with us" Jeongin added

"B-but-" "No buts. Just come with us" Chan cut off my words and they're already waiting for me to get my ass up from my sit "Ok, Fine... " I said while rolling my eyes

3rd person

When Jisung turn his head to see who it was. He is gulping so hard when he saw Felix is behind him,staring at him with the dark eyes and when he turn his head to see his friends, they're talking with they're (?) boyfriends.

'Already? '

And Felix is literally sitting beside him, scrolling and tapping on his phone. Probably stalking someone... (Ehem..yeh Felix's habit is stalking someone on Instagram) "FELIX!" Suddenly a very high-pitched annoying voice make Jisung turn his head(again) to that voice.

'Oh my. Not this slut again'

Welp. It's Felix's ex, Ashley.
He know that she will get very close to Felix and Jisung just being a 3rd wheeling (idk either) there.

"What do you want,Ashley?" Felix said with annoyed tone, his eyes never leave his phone screen "Well nothing.. just wanna see you, that's all" she said with her annoying voice and her hands on Felix's shoulder.

Jisung's eyes are literally burning up at that. It feels like jealousy is about taking over his body. 'wait... Why did i feeling like that? I don't like him...... Maybe I do?'

And he see Ashley whisper something on Felix's ear, Jisung doesn't get to catch what she whispered to Felix. "Uhm guys.. maybe i got to go now.." Jisung said and catch his friends attention "You sure? Want me to walk with you?" Minho asked him.

"No.. it's okay, bye guys" Jisung say and walk away. Felix just look at him as he walk away, and the bells ring, meaning it's class time now.

💥

Yay.. surprise.. haha.

I'm busy ok?

Yeah, you're busy because you're looking at Lexi photo EVERYDAY. That's it.

Umm maybe.. anyway stan VCHA 🙂👍