★Chapter 5★

Previous chapter:

"No.. it's okay, bye guys" Jisung say and walk away. Felix just look at him as he walk away, and the bells ring, meaning it's class time now.

Time skip🦖

Jisung POV

I currently sitting at my sit and listening to what the teacher babbling about. And i feel someone looking at me from behind, but i ignore it and just focusing what I'm doing right now.

Then the bell ring meaning school time finished. "Okay class, don't forget to do your homework i gave you" the teacher said while i quickly get out of the class and jogging to my locker.

When i arrive at my locker, i noticed there's sticky note outside my locker. 'hmm.. this is odd'. Because this is the first time someone give note at  my locker and not in person.

I then read what the person write

Go to the toilet ASAP

  -Someone

Then I look around almost surprise that there's only a few students that not leave to their dorm yet. Then I slowly walk to the toilet that was behind me.

When I get closer.. I rethinking my decision. Maybe just a people want to prank me...

Or...

Want to bully me?

I ignore that negative thought and just walk into the toilet. When my feet just touch the floor of the toilet suddenly, i feel like someone push me inside. I fall down and the toilet door make a sound like it was closed.

"Well well well.. look who's here.. isn't it Jisung the slut~"
The unfamiliar voice said. Who's this person? Is it one of the Felix's friend? But one of them doesn't sound like this..

This voice sound a little deep than Felix and seductive and a little bit scary. "W-who's th-that?" I stuttered while asking him.

Then he say "You don't need to know who am I..." And suddenly someone punch my face. I groan a little and then there's someone kick my back. "AH! STOP! W-WAIT. STOP!" They keep kicking me harder this time.

I feel like dying...

Am I going to die?

Suddenly.. someone barge in the toilet "YAH! WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING!? GET OUT" The person said, I can't see the person face but I can tell that the voice was familiar. It was a deep voice..

"h-help.." then my vision was black...

Am I a dead person now?

Am I dead right now?

😥

Sooo what you think about this new chapter? Who do you guys think that person who helped Jisung?

Well.. I'm a little bit busy lately soooo I'm sorry if this is shit.. haha.. y'know

Ok i gtg now BYE BITCHES🌹