CHAPTER 4:

CHAPTER 4:

Third Person POV

Meanwhile... all of the servants of the Larkens county has been confused about their young lady's changes. At first, She was innocent and timid, but then suddenly she turns into a brat and obsessive freak who always throw tantrums, and now she became talkative,lively, loud and became so friendly.

Simula nang magising ito, nagiba bigla ang ugali nito like she's a different person again.

"Have you notice that lady has been acting weird lately?"

"Yes, I remember yesterday I was delivering her breakfast and I was shocked when she thank me with a wide smile, she even said to me that i should eat too."

"Me too. I did bump her yesterday, I thought that she would punish me and used her whip but I didn't expect that she would apologized to me and even help me to stand."

"She even help me carry the utensils for the kitchen."

"She also give me some apples.."

"I saw her smiling with Sir Marco awhile ago!"

Everyone gasped of what the other maid said. Everyone knows that Lady Laila treats Sir Marco like a second father but then suddenly the lady change and she became distant and started to dislike him. And now mababalitaan nalang nila na ngumingiti na si Lady Laila kay Sir Marco?

Bigla nalang bumukas ang pinto ng maid quarters, at pumasok si Cynthia na parang nadrained lahat ng energy niya. Dealing with an unpredictable lady is really hard!

She was really stress when her lady was acting brat and a freak, pero 10x ata idinagdag ng stress niya dahil bigla nalang nagiba ang ugali nito. The Lady became so talkative, loud, and energetic noong magising ito galing pagkalunod.

Honestly, the sudden change of attitude of the Lady has been circling in her head. Her changes wasn't bad at all. Hindi na siya sinisigawan nito, lagi na itong nakangiti sa kanya, at Hindi na ito nagtatantrums and most of all, hindi na nito bukang bibig ang Duke!

Pero stress parin siya dahil sa pagiging makulit nito.

Cynthia was about to lay down for a bit dahil break time siya ng 10 minutes ng biglang may humila sa kanya. It was her co-maids.

"Cynthia you are the personal maid of Lady Laila, so you are with the Lady all the time. What can you say about her changes? Do you think she really change or it's just one of her schemes again so the Duke will notice her?" One of her co-maids ask her.

Napaisip naman siya dahil sa tanong nayun. Pero based sa nakikita niya sa lady, this is really a genuine changes of her.

"Lady Laila really change I can guarantee that." Maikli niya lang sabi at kaagad na umalis doon at pumunta sa higaan niya. She wants a total rest! Dahil mamaya makikipagdigmaan nanaman siya.

But I really hope that the lady change.. she needs to, or else it's too late.

---------

I took a deep breath, before walking inside the bureau. I don't know what awaits me inside pero sana makalabas ako ng walang pasa.

The last time nang pumasok si Laila dito pinagalitan siya ng papa niya at sinampal siya ng pagkalakas lakas. Well, I can't blame them what Laila did was too much.

It was embarrassment for the Larkens County. Maghubad ka ba naman sa harap ng Duke, hindi ba iyun kahihiyan?

Jusko! Sana hindi kami magkaencounter ng damuhong yun! Now, that I'm Laila, this is my body now, and he saw it already! That's unfair---HUH?