We need to split up!

It has almost been a full day since Raph has been gone.We reached topside and looked around it was midday and everybody was moving in there daily routine.I told everybody to split up so we could cover more ground.Mikey looked up at me and said with fear in his voice and eyes Alone what if foot attacks us and it's just me they always come after me!I hold back a small giggle.I then look up to the hot burning sun and say "Stay to the shadows and if you go to the rooftops make sure you are not seen".Donnie nodded and was about to move when Mikey added another one of his long What ifs.He walked closer and said what if we find Raph and he's hurt?I hated to think if there was a possibility that he was hurt.I look over to Donnie and say "go back to the Lair and prepare supplies incase he's hurt then once your done come back and help us look for Raph.He nodded and walked back to the manhole.I looked at Mikey and said "you have your T-Phone right"?He nodded showing me his phone then hooked it back to his belt.After I heard the click of it being placed on his belt I said "Mikey I want you to go to the old fair grounds were Raph normally cools down he may be there".My voice trailed off for a moment as I was lost in thought.Mikey went up to the rooftops.I started running to where I thought Raph would be I mumble it under my breath "Foot head quarters"!(hey guys I know it took me a long time to update I hope this chapter makes up for it please tell me what u think I have a idea that some Leo fans may not like but,Raph fans will love but hey tell me what u wanna happen anyway peace!