Chapter two

Flashback: It was Sunday afternoon, about 5 o'clock in the evening, when all the children heard there Mum Grace ring the bell to tell them that it was time to eat. All the children came running into the living room and also the seats to wait for there father SirReginald Hargreaves to walk in and join them.  Reginald says " Sit." Everybody takes their seats and starts to either Sunday roast when all of a sudden five stops his knife into the table. Regional says " number five."
Five replies " I have a question." Reginald says " knowledge is  an admirable goal, but you know the rules. No talking during meal times.. you are interrupting Herr Carlson." Faye goes inside fives mind ( five don't you dare just leave it) but  five ignored his twin sister and carries on with pushing the father. Five says " I want to time travel." Reginald replies. " no." Five says " I am ready I've been practising my spatial jumps, just like you said, see." Five, then appears next to Hargreaves, Reginald  starting to lose his patients with five. Reginald says " a special jump is trivial when completed with unknown of time travel what is like sliding along the ice and over is akin to descending blindly into depths of the freezing water and reappearing as an acorn." Five says " well, I don't get it." Reginald replies " here's the reason you're not ready." Five says " I'm not afraid." Reginald replies " fear is in the issues. The effects it might have on your body even on your mind, are far too unpredictable. No, I forbid you to talk about this anymore number five!" do you have a been excused? You haven't been excused number six! Come back here!"five and Faye don't listen to the father and both continue to run out the house Faye what is chasing after Five to try and make him stop before he did anything stupid. Faye says " five stop please don't do it five! Five!." But she's got no response from him. Five  started to time jump and Faye couldn't hear his thoughts anymore, which then started to make her worry just an Klaus came running out the house to get Faye  and five. Klaus says " Faye! What going on?" Faye replied " Five, I can't read his mind. klaus." Klaus helped Faye back into the house, but instead of going back to eat the food Faye went straight to her bedroom. This was the start of Faye stopping herself from ageing. End of flashback:Faye was woken up by Vanya, who had come walking from her bedroom to the sitting room to say that five had disappeared in the middle of the night, but Faye state. Vanya says " Faye, were is Five?" Faye replied " I don't now, he must of left me here last night." Vanya says " What?, come we need to find him." Faye and Vanya got a taxi to the academy to see if Five had returned home. Vanya says " Five? Are you upstairs?" Faye says " Vanya, he in his room." went straight up to five's room to see him there, where was standing look out of his window. Vanya says " Five? Oh, thank god. I was worried sick about you." Five replies " sorry I left without saying good bye." Vanya says " No, look I'm the one that should be sorry. Yeah, I was dismissive and ...I— guess I didn't know how to process what you were saying. And I still can't, to be honest." Five replies " maybe you were right to be dismissive. Maybe it wasn't real after all. It felt real. Well... like you said. The old man did say time travel could contaminate the mind." Vanya says " Then maybe I'm not the right person for you for you to be talking to. Look, I used to see someone. A therapist, I could give you her information." Five replies " Thank, but... I think I'm just gonna get some rest. It's been along time since I've had a good sleep. Vanya says " okay." Vanya then lives five'room to go on with her on business for the day but Faye stays in five room to find out what he was really up to. Faye says " your not good at lying Five. Why is Klaus in your wardrobe?" Just then Klaus come crawling out of five wardrobes in a characteristic looking outfit that would turn your head you think what are you wearing. Klaus says " Thats so... touching all that stuff about family and dad and time. Wow! I helping Five. Faye." Five replies " would you shut up she'll hear you." Klaus says " I'm moist." Five replies " I told you to put on something professional." Klaus says " what? This is my nicest outfit." Faye says " really Klaus, it not that bad Five I seen him wear worse things." Five says " we'll raid the old man closet." That all start to walk out if five's bedroom to go to the old man's to find a decent outfit for Klaus. Klaus replied " as long as I get paid." Five says " when the job is done. Faye your coming with me and Klaus." Faye replied " really. Ok what ever." Klaus says " okay but just so we're clear on the finer details, I just gotta go into this place and pretend to be your dear old dad. Correct?" Five replies " yeah something like that. Faye is go to be your other kid as well." Klaus says " what's our cover story?" Five replies " what? What are you talking about?" Klaus says " I mean, was I really young when I had you both? Like 16? Like young and ... terribly misguided?" Five replies " sure." Klaus says " your mother, that slut. Whoever she was . We met at... the disco. Okay? Remember that. Oh, my god, the sex was amazing." Five replies " what a disturbing glimpse into that thing you call a brain." Faye says " Wellcome to my world Five." Klaus replied " Don't make me put you in timeout. Faye, you love some of my weird thinking." Faye says " Not that much Klaus." They all go closet to get the outfit and then make the way to the car to go to the prosthetic making factory so Five could get the information he needed with help from his twin sister and Klaus.