What this project is about?

“How could you reach the pearl by only looking at the sea? If you seek the pearl, be a diver.” – Rumi

Esthetíques ask you, how could you reach the unique stories by only looking at trends & top tags? If you seek fresh, underrated & hidden talents, you must dive into the world of genres and tags.

Too exhausting?

Not a thing to be worried over. We, at Esthetíque, have initiated this project "The hidden talents" with a purpose to give the new, emerging, and undiscovered writers a chance to grow more. The key word here is 'try'. We all are a bunch of hopeful folks who are trying our best to give everyone a platform where talents grow, not the specific trend of the day. Similarly, by this project, the readers will have a wide range of stories to go for.

>> How it works?

•• Trust our exclusive team of Scouters to find the underrated stories, and the team of Markers for marking the stamp of approval and for making sure that the story is well written and deserves a boost.

•• Every month, we will be adding three-five such stories in our special reading list, and a few details in this book, so it's easier for you to find them and support in whatever way you wish. We encourage you to give the stories a chance and drop your appreciative notes for the writers.

•• The writers will also be encouraged to give a small interview about their writing process & journey, only if they wish & agree with us to do it.

•• There is also an option to suggest stories. If you think someone deserves more attention and spotlight, all you've to do is fill a google form, and drop their name. The form link link will be made available in the following chapter.

NOTE: We can't assure that all the recommendation given by you will be accepted.

•• One can add their own name & story in the form as well.

•• Stay tuned & add this book to your reading lists for further updates and information.

For now, that's about the basics.

•• You can also be a part of the Scouter/Marker team, and help us find the hidden gems of wattpad. You will receive full training for the posts before your name gets finalized. This is to ensure true and correct operation of this project. If this interests you, kindly check our hiring book and fill the form for any of the posts that you wish to go for. We warmly welcome your presence.

Thank you!

~ Team Esthetíque

##

Drop your questions, if any ------->>

##