I need a divorce

Next up, news from the science community. A star which is 68 Light years away from the earth is creating a black whole with immense power. Scientists believes that this power is too high and hence they are keenly observing the actions happening between the moon and the sun. For more information stay tuned.

This news going viral all over the world. While in a corner of india...a car crashed with a truck. Zooming in to the car and we see a man in his 30s in an unconscious state. The man revealed to be Siddharth Nigam.

Voiceover : Often It's believed that family is the most precious gem a person have. After a hectic day at work people just want to go back to their home and spend some quality time with their families. But what if that family is not an ideal family one wishes for?

24 hours before the accident

Sidashi woke up hearing the alarm. They saw the time and panicked.

Sidd : Shitt

Ashi : Aaj bhi late ho gaya..ruhi jldi uth beta

4 year old kid woke up with the chaos around her and started crying.

Sidd : Princess rone ka time nhi h...shaant

They got ready in the chaos

Ashi : Sidd shaam ko ruhi ko daycare se tumhe lana hoga...I have an important meeting today.

Sidd : Can't say...I'm busy too

Ashi : Message kar dena if you won't be able to

Sidd didn't answered which ignited more fuel to already burning ashi

Ashi : I said call krdena

She bashed in anger but sidd already left in a hurry. He reached the office late. Therefore went inside sneaking like a thief in order to be saved from his boss scoldings. He hide his bad behind a plant and took a coffe cup pretending he was here from before. He reached his chair and signed something to his brother sitting right beside his chair. Abhi understood and opened some files on Sidd's chair. Sidd went and was going to sit on his chair when someone held him from behind.

Mr. Kaushik : Rukiye janab...kahan chale jaa rhe hain? Apki aarti utaron? Ya per padu

Sidd : Umm..sirr kya hua?

Mr. Kaushik : Kya hua?...arre tum to subah se yahin the kaam kr rhe the..bss coffee lene gye the haina? Prr tumhara bag kahan h Mr. Nigam?

Abhi : Sir yahi to tha Siddharth...dekhiye subah se kaam kr rha hai.

Mr. Kaushik : Mujhe pagal smjha h kya? Bade Mr. Nigam...tum bacha rhe ho na ise

He asked in a taunting voice...to which sidshek accepted their defeat.

Sidd : So sorry sir..aage se nhi hoga I promise.

Shagun : Heyy buddy wassup?

Sidd : Hii buddy good morning.