My second and third half

While Sidd was returning back to office he got tangled in the memories of past reminiscing the day when that choice happened. When for the first time he met his wife, Ashi singh and left the opportunity to be with roshni....

FLASHBACK - 5 YEARS AGO

Sidd woke up due to the continuous banging of the door. After coming into senses he recognized the voice...It's vaish who is most probably here to wake them up.

Vaish : Sidd door khol varna tod dungi

She spatted in anger after ringing for umpteenth time.

Sidd : AYAAA DII

He screamed to calm her anger down and quickly ran to the main door... Opening the gate in hassle. And saw vaish standing there with a scrunched nose and puffy cheeks in anger.

Vaish : Hatt raste se..kahan h tera vo nikkama bhai? Din bhar sote rehna ka iraada hai kya tum teeno ka

She stood there with her hands on her waist and specs touching her nose tip making her look like a teacher looking at the three monkeys sleeping...out of which one was up while the other two were still in their dreams. The three shared a common Pg away from their homes.

Vaish : tum teeno kumbhkaran ka kya karu me?

Sidd : Kya dii ..aaj to sunday hai na...sone do

Vaish : Janab mobile dekhiye...aaj sunday hai?

Sidd took his mobile and saw the day

Sidd : WHAT THE HELL...aaj monday kaise hai?

Vaish : Kyuki kal sunday tha

She hit him on her head

Sidd : Dadaa..shugi (shagun) ...uthoo jaldii. College k lie late ho jayega.

Abhi : Chote meri job h...and vaise bhi aaj late hai

Shagun : And me chutti le rha..bye

And he dozed off to sleep.

Vaish : Oh hello..we are in same office... Konsi late h?...utho chup chap

She twisted abhi's ears to wake him up.

Abhi : Ouchh meri jaan shaant na baba... Thik h uth rha hoon.

Sidd : Dada I'm going first...

Without even waiting for his reply he rushed off to washroom.

Abhi : Abbe oye rukk chote...mujhe jane de pehle

But he was not in the sight anymore. Abhi huffed in anger and again laid down on the bed when again his ears were held by none other than vaish.

Abhi : Arre fine uth rha hoon.

After a while Sidd got ready and left in a hurry bidding them bye. The moment he reached outside the house, a lady accidentally poured water on him which was supposed to be for the plants.

Lady : Oh sorry baccha

Sidd : It's ok aunty

He had no time to change therefore left in a hurry running as fast as he could. In the way his leg got hurt with the banner kept there. Also he heard some girls chatting which he royally ignored and ran to the bus stop. He reached the college when he saw a girl approaching him which took his heartbeats away. The girl came nearer and his heart as if still racing.

Roshni : Hi Siddharth

Sidd : H..hello..hello roshni.

He said stuttering to which roshni giggled. And that giggle made his heart flutter.