Christmas Eve

"Yes I do but when all this witch drama is over so they can't be used against me."

"Makes sense. You will make an amazing mom. I can already tell by the way you are with them" she pointed to the stairs but I knew what she meant.

"Well that means a lot coming from an already amazing mom."

"Aww you are so sweet."

"It's true."

       "What's true?" James asked.

       "Crimsyn is an amazing mom" I replied.

       "You're right" James said putting his arm around her.

       "You have to say that, you are her husband" I teased.

       "No, I say it because it's true" he said.

       Crimsyn's smile was huge when he said that. They then said goodnight to us and took the bags upstairs.

       "They are still so in love. It's so cute" I said.

       "Yeah they are. It's as if they had just started dating" he replied.

"I know."

       "Anyway for Christmas Eve I have put together some plans for us. Since you suggested we go out then.

       The plans are not fully finished but they will remain a surprise even when they are fully planned" he explained.

       "Well whatever it is, I'm sure it will be awesome."

       "Well I am glad you think so. I do have to go now though."

       "Okay. Bye."

       We hugged and then he left. Again I texted a half an hour later to see if he got home safe and sure enough he did. I cleaned up and then went up to bed. I fell asleep quickly.

       The next week went by really fast but the day before Christmas Eve River called.

       "Hey Sparrow. I wanted to let you know some of the basic things about tomorrow. Wear something extra nice. I will be picking you up at noon. Also can you make a playlist for the car ride? We have a long one."

       "Okay and of course I can make a playlist. What do you mean by extra nice?" I asked.

       "Something like a gown, whatever color you'd like, it doesn't matter. I have to go though. Bye I love you. See you tomorrow."

       "Bye, love you too. See you tomorrow."

       He hung up the phone and I went straight to Crimsyn.

       "Crimsyn I need your help immediately."

       "What is it?" she asked alarmed.

       "River said to wear something really elegant for tomorrow."

       "Oh yay I get to help you pick out a beautiful dress."

       "Yep."

       "James I'm leaving with Sparrow to help her pick out a dress for tomorrow" she shouted upstairs.

       "Okay honey, have fun" he shouted back.

       "Alright let's go."

       I grabbed my stuff and we left. We went to an amazing dress store. As we walked in it was not packed at all. We were helped very quickly. We searched through dresses for two hours before finding the perfect one along with a pair of shoes.