Hanna brothers fight to prove whos truly the strongest.

It was just a ordinary night as you could even feel the nice cold breeze hitting you as y/n would sit on a bench in a empty park what else he could do he had nobody else but himself he could truly trust.

As y/n would relax watching the stars above him he could only wish he could be a star so bright that nobody could not see his shiny but that was merely a dream a wish that would truly never come true.As he would see a woman walk past him as he would put on his y/n charm.

Y/n: Hey there whatcha doing?

Woman: No thanks.

As she walked away y/n looked shocked then laugh this wasn't a surprise to him he was bad with a lot of women he didn't really get the grasp of it but that doesn't matter now as y/n phone would ring causes this to jolt up.

Y/n: Um hello?

Y/n: Oh Mitsunari how you doing!

Y/n: Ooo now that's intriguing and they both even agreed themselves hmmm now that gets the blood pumping and blood flowing.

Y/n: It's going to be broadcasted like the pickle fight ooo now I'm in.

Y/n: Oh cool so it'll happen tomorrow?

Y/n: Oh man alright well I'll see you mitsunari!

As y/n hanged up the call a smile started to slowly form that famous purple aura started to surround him as he got up from the bench and started walking away that same evil smile on his face.

Y/n: (Guess I'll show you two what true power is)

As he walked he finally stopped it was infront of a sewer cap as he threw it away as he jumped down showing a whole area to train.

Y/n: Now then let's begin!

Timeskip

As the morning sun would shine through the city a person could be seen walking down it people looking at him in shock as blood was dripping from this person head to toe as he was heading to the baseball stadium.

As he finally got there the it was finally confirmed who the man covered in blood name was.

Mitsunari: Y/n my boy what happened?!

Y/n: Got carried away when doing training who wouldn't after all I'm going to fight my brothers that makes my blood feel All strange and weird like I was born for this but idk?

Mitsunari: Well get into more suitable clothing because pretty soon the match is gonna start and the other two are here we were waiting for you.

Y/n: Huh damn I really took that long well alright I'll be In the arena when I'm done as y/n walked down the hallway to the changing chamber he ran into some all too familiar.

Y/n: Hmm jack.

Jack: I won't be holding back so don't expect me too.

Y/n: I wouldn't want it any other way.

As the two walked passed each other as y/n got changed into more proper fighting attire he would walk out into the stadium where there were people watching the fight as it was being broadcast around the globe may the best brother.

Random man: Alright today folks do we have a show for you today we will be watching the sons of the strongest man alive duke it out in this stadium too see who could out on the top firstly we got the one in only jack hanma man of steel that could Chew bone In half like it's nothing next we got the Baki hanma man has he made a name for himself winning multiple tournaments and defeating all obstacles and finally we have y/n hanma the man who beat the Jurassic period fighter pickle!