🌹𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 4: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙱𝚎𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚢 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙴𝚕𝚏.🌹

The Unicorn Members ran into Emma's fiance, Winston. Y/N was polite towards him, and he was polite towards her. But Of course, Edred Was disapproving this. Every single time Winston would help Y/N, and Y/N would help Winston he would boil up in anger. Just until, Winston finally noticed him.

''What is he?'' Edred looked over at Winston. Melinda had turned.

''He's an elf.'' Melinda replied. Winston broke down laughing as Y/N frowned. Winston wiped a tear as he calmed down.

''Those aren't real.'' Edred looked offended. He turned to Winston, angry at his not real elf saying.

''I'm not just a elf, I am the first born of the unbroken Line, the prince of the Northern Elves!'' Edred looked proud as he said it, but that only made Winston laugh even harder. '' YOU DARE MOCK ME?'' Edred Yelled. Y/N frowned at Winston, and too which he stopped and smiled in a polite way.

They had hit something, or something had hit them. Melinda and Y/N looked, and too which it was some random monster. Y/N looked over out the window, and saw a huge sea monster. Y/N frowned. ''It's a sea monster that we just hit. Now, it's coming after us.'' Y/N turned to Melinda. She then tossed off her boots, and pulled out her Green slides. Winston Looked at Y/N confused, and she threw off her main disguise, to reveal her main outfit. Winston Realized it was the supposed witch from London.

''You're The Witch From London!'' Winston pointed. Y/N scoffed at his remark. Of course he had to say that.

''I'm not really a witch at all.'' Y/N smiled. But Winston still liked Y/N. Y/N then opened the back door to reveal the hideous Sea Monster that they'd hit. Y/N backed up, and sprinted towards the creature with her weapon. She proceed to bonk it in the eyeball, but was falling into the water. Edred panicked as Twillion Lit up. Edred then flew down to catch Y/N, Y/N was pretty scared when Edred caught her.

''Thank you, Edred.'' Edred carried Y/N back on the platform. Winston grabbed a sword and turned to Edred. Melinda raised her eyebrow.

''You and me fight for Y/N. Whoever slays that creature, wins Y/N.'' Winston said, pointing his sword at Edred. Now Dear Edred was very hesitant, but then he remembered his crush on Y/N.

''Deal.'' The Two then lunged at the sea monster, Edred going after some of it's hidden weak spots and winston..failing very hard. Edred went for the arms and eyes. While trying, the Sea Monster started to swing. Edred screamed as he got knocked into some rock, Twillion falling into the sand.

''EDRED!'' Y/N then ran to Edred, Melinda shrieked. Y/N then kneeled and rested Edred on her lap. His arm was hurting, badly. ''Are you alright?'' Y/N asked him. Edred groaned. He blinked for a bit, before realizing he was on Y/N's lap. He kind of blushed a bit.

''I-uh..I'm finee...'' Edred laughed it as he got up. He tried to pick up Twillion, but has a severe broken wrist. Edred sighed in pain as Y/N grabbed twillion and gave it to Edred's other arm. Melinda had watched Edred and Y/N, while giggling. Winston was furious. He approached Edred and then started going off, Edred joining in.

''Okay! Okay! You're all pretty, now stop fighting before I spray you both with hot sauce.'' Edred and Winston immediately shut up. Now, Since Winston was a headache to Edred, he was left behind. Edred laughed as Winston, scared as ever sat on the sand. Left behind.