🌹𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 5: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙿𝚘𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝙲𝚛𝚞𝚜𝚊𝚍𝚎.🌹

''This Officer will be asking you questions, based on the scene on which she went missing.'' A Detective opened the door to reveal a man, with Auburn hair and Blue eyes. He was carrying a notepad and a pen. The detective shut the door as the officer pulled up a chair next to the woman.

''Hello, I'm Officer Tony. I'll be asking you questions on the scene.'' Tony smiled. Proceeding with the questions, answers had been said, jot down on the notes. He put the notepad and pen back.

''Alright, Me and the other officers are going to find the scene. Didn't you say that she was going to the grocery store?'' Tony asked as the woman nodded.

Tony had eventually left the room, and with the other two officers they'd check the scene and to which they found a clue. A Hole and a bracelet that had the name Y/N on it. Tony put his gloves on, and picked up the bracelet. ''Hand me a bag, Jones.'' Jones handed Tony a bag and placed the bracelet inside.

''She probably fell down the hole. This bracelet was close to the hole. It's strangely sealed with some type of rock and there's a decal on it.'' Tony took out his camera and took a photo. Eve had approached the Sealed hole and raised a eyebrow.

''Looks like there's cuckoo clocks and a amulet on it.'' Eve explained. Officer Jones also began taking pictures. Eve looked at them closely.

''So, she probably fell down there.'' Tony pondered.

''Concluding so, this case is very strange. the bracelet will serve as Evidence, and there's no DNA left behind. Hair, Fingernails nothing. So this is the strangest case we have so far, and plus we've got to update the missing person file and contact Verdona the Grandmother.'' Eve had taken the photos and a few more photos the hole, and other stuff.

Now Tony entered the museum, where a Gold and White Amulet laid cased in a glass seal. ''This amulet matches up with the Hole designs. Insane.'' Tony took a photo, and left.