Scared - Chapter five

Adrien's POV

I ran to the bathroom to get Marinette "Marinette we need to hide come o-" marinette was crying "are you okay it was just one shot" I closed the door behind me and hugged her and she said "Adrien it's n-not t-that" I looked confused.

"I-I'm sorry" she cried I looked around then I saw it, there was a pocket knife with blood on it "I-I'm sorry I didn't mean to I jus-" she seen two tears coming down my eyes she wiped them so lightly "I told you not to do it why did you?" I said she looked down.

"Let's go back to sleep" she said smiling like nothing happened "NO" I said loudly she jumped "marinette tell me now if you don't I'm keeping you in this bathroom" she got up and walked to the door I grabbed her to were she fell in to my lap.

"I guess we're staying in here" I said annoyed "Adrien let me go now" she said wiggling trying to get out of my lap "Now" I turned her around "why don't you stop doing this?" She got up and went to the corner "I-I don't know" I rolled my eyes.

"Princess why" she hurried and glanced at me then I realized what I said "don't ever call me that again find something else" she went up to me "I'm sorry someone else calls me that I didn't mean to be rude" she smiled.

5 minutes later I asked her "why did you do it just tell me" she mumbled something "what" she looks at me "I'm just pathetic I don't know why you kissed me I'm so stupid and can't even take up for myself and you should hate me I can't even choose between you and chat noir I'm just ridiculous Chloe is right" she covered her mouth "I-I didn't mean to say that" she ran out of the bathroom.

She liked me both of me, I went to the room and saw Mari under the covers with the light off I heard quiet cries she heard my footsteps and peeked over "hey Mari" she yelled "LEAVE ME ALONE" i Rolled My Eyes I picked up the cover "I told you to leave" she cried "we both know I'm not" I sat down and picked her up.

I wiped her tears with my thumbs "why do you care about me I am nothing but useless" I frowned why does she keep saying that "Stop saying that it's not and never will be true" she looked up at me "I hate you so much don't say that you will regret it" I looked confused but it was kinda hot.

"You are the stupidest dumbest ugliest useless person i know" I said I was joking to see what she would do and say but she smiled "why don't you just let me cut myself it doesn't do any harm and I know your lying" she questioned.

"I love you" she looked down "I-I'm sorry but I don't" I smiled "chat noir" I asked she shook her head yes.

"But I also d-do love you but not like I do chat noir" she sighed.

"I think you should ask him we're leaving tomorrow" she replied with "No" I was really confused "why not" she ignored me.

I figured Alya would tell us to just go back to sleep because of what happened next second marinette was knocked out on my arm with her hair everywhere she looked so pretty sleeping her shirt was half lifted he eyelashes looked longer her skin shines in the dark from the lamp I turned on.

I would probably do the same so I don't get sleepy on the bus.

At Marinette's home bc I'm lazy 🥲 and hate adding extra things

Marinette's POV

"Tikki I am so horrible I told Adrien that I don't have feelings for him" even if it was true I still like him "Marinette it's okay you don't like him and honesty is always better" she said landing on my head "I guess so" I heard three knocks I already knew who it was.

"CHAT" I jumped on him "hey Princess you missed me that much I thought you would've said something like come back later or-" I stoped him by saying "I'm so so so so so so sorry I didn't mean to" he looked confused "what did you do" I shook my head "no I don't wanna tell you your gonna hate me" I cried.