THE RAT? NAUR, STUPID! THE RUNT, DUHHH

JD's POV

"Ronnie? Wanna go on a walk with me?" I asked her, already putting on my shoes

"Uh, sure!" Veronica said while getting up, grabbing a jacket off the chair for my desk.

"Wanna get coffee first?" She asked and I agreed.

About 30-ish minutes into our walk Veronica aggressively tapped my arm.

"JD? Do you hear sort of faint meowing?" She asked.

"Sort of? I think it's coming from the bush over there." I pointed to a bush beneath some trees.

We jogged over to the bush and to our surprise we saw litter of kittens, but all of them were dead. (r.i.p those little rats, gone and I'm sorry but they were forgotten)

"JD! Look! There's a tiny kitten in there!" Ronnie shouted while trying to grab the kitten that was way in the back of the bush.

After what seemed like forever, she was finally able to carefully grab the kitten and she took the jacket off and wrapped the kitten in it.

Time skippppp
(I still don't want to write abt them taking care of the kitten lmao)

"She'll live, they're just some minor injuries, thankfully you guys found her before her wounds could get heavily infected!" The vet told us. I thanked the vet and Veronica sniffed and wiped her nose with her sleeve. (No because getting a tissue is so awkward like I'm sorry I'll just wash my sweater, I am not standing up to blow my nose loud as hell)

"I'd have to assume she was the runt of her litter. But runt or not, she's a fighter apparently!" the vet chuckled trying to lighten the mood.

"Well, you kids best be going, you're able to take her home, but please watch her carefully." The vet said while placing the kitten in a small crate and handing the crate to us.

As we walked out to the car I asked Ronnie "What should we name her?", "Hmmm, I'm not sure" Veronica responded while placing the crate in the backseat of my car. "Oh well, aren't your dress options for the dance arriving tomorrow?" I asked as I got inside the car and turned it on.

"Right! I almost forgot" Ronnie said while closing the car door and buckling up. (SAFETY FIRST KIDS 👹)

The entire car ride was almost completely silent till I heard Veronica gasp.

"What?" I asked, confused.

"We should name her Magnolia!" She said, proud of her choice.

"Why?"

"Because of the Laufey song! You know, Magnolia?"

"Oh! Okay, yeah sure, I guess." I nodded.

I heard Veronica mumble something, but I didn't pay it any attention.

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
I'M MAKING MY MONTHLY APPEARANCE,
SO WHAT'S NEW WITH Y'ALL?
I MIGHT GET BACK WITH MY EX BUT THATS NOT IMPORTANT
THIS IS BARELY PROOFREAD BTW POOKS
ANYWAYYYYYYYYYYY,
BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!