BUT I LAURV YOUUUUU

Veronica's POV

"Babe? Who was that?" I groaned.

"Just Chandler and Mac, it was nothing, go back to sleep." He smiled.

"Cuddle with me, it's cold!" I pouted but smiled when I saw JD start walking towards the bed. (Cringe?? Wake up break up??)

As soon as he got inside the covers I snuggled up next to him and fell asleep. (Embarrassing I could never 🙅 I'm in my hater era btw)

Courtney's POV (why)

"Ash,(idk, Ashley's a basic white name, and she's a basic white girl soo 🤷) I'm not sure what if he doesn't like me back!"

I groaned as she read over the poem I'd written. (Y'all I wonder who the poem is abt / for 🙀)

"No! He's gonna love it! Watch there's so many people who've done stuff like this and it's worked out for them!" She smiled as she grabbed her phone. (She's lying straight to her bestie's face, me personally, I could never)

"Oh. Um, Court, I don't think your gonna like this..." Ashley murmured as she opened, Instagram maybe? (THEN DON'T SHOW HER???)

"What is it?" I asked while looking over to her phone, ignoring her attempts to tell me not to look.

"Oh." Was all I could say. I mean, how are you supposed to respond after you see the love of your life (dramatic much?? no? okay..) kissing your ex friend right as you planned to ask him out?

I couldn't talk at all, I started to sob, I wanted to tell Ashley to get out, and yell at her for showing me that, but I couldn't, I just cried in her arms. (Well like, she told you not to look soo)

Time skip lololololol

"IT'S NOT FAIR!!" I sobbed "I'VE LOVED HIM FOR YEARS!" I cried while clinging on to Ashley who was rubbing my back and trying to comfort me.

"Shhh, it's okay Court, you should take a nap, you'll feel better after" Ashley recommended.

"How would that make me feel better?! I'd probably just see that skank in my fucking nightmares!" I cried and she shrugged. (Oh she AGGRESSIVE)

"Just try Court." She patted me lightly on the back as she got up and left the room.

"Fine!" I said quietly as Ashley closed the door to my bedroom.

After Ash left whenever I closed my eyes I saw him and started to cry again. (That's embarrassing 💀 what no?? That's not pretty close to how I react to a breakup?? Your crazy 😒)

EARLIER ZATT DAYYYY

McNamara's POV

"HEATHER!" I heard Miss "Please, fuck me! Please!" yell. (HEATHER ANNABELLE MACNAMARA WATCH UR MOUTH JESUS CHRIST)

"Yes?" I said cheerfully knowing what she was yelling at me for.

"Care to you explain?" Veronica said while handing me her phone that had the image of her and JD cuddling.

"What? It was cute!" I argued.

"Heather!, Courtney is gonna be pissed at me!" Veronica said I'm an annoyed / concerned tone, which is like, why?? We haven't been friend with her in like years.

"So? If she does anything JD will beat the shit out of her? And even she tries anything why would she?"

"Because she's liked JD for probably almost as long as I have! She's most likely going to try something!" Veronica screamed, probably not loud enough for JD's lazy ass to wake up, though. (totally isn't only like 9 a.m and I totally don't  wake up at 12 p.m)

"Oh shit-, you're right" I said just realizing that Courtney is basically in love with JD, which is embarrassing because he's kinda a musty rat.

"Veronica.."

"What, Mac?"

"Ashley saw my story" I laughed nervously.

"Heather!"

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
SORRY FOR PROMISING TO UPDATE YESTERDAY AND NOT FOLLOWING THROUGH BUT THE ODDS ARE NOT IN MY FAVOR, I'M SICK AND I LIVE IN CALIFORNIA, SO IT'S BEEN A TOUGH WEEK,
THIS IS ALSO NOT PROOFREAD WELL IM SORRY
ANYWAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY,
BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!