Anniversary part 1 | 😻

It was your guys anniversary, but you forgot, and he did too.

You woke up and Bertie was still sleeping. You knew he was probably going to sleep until like 2 so you just got your phone and started checking up on whatever happened overnight.

Like 20 minutes later you got bored and decided to make breakfast.

You decided to make (whatever tuvs favorite breakfast is????????? unless he doesn't have one then just pick smth random)

You started making it but 30 seconds in he got woken up by you being so fucking loud in the kitchen

"What the fuck are you doing at 8:34 am eastern time" Bertie asked staring at you like he was abt to beat the shit out of you (kinda a ref to his reaction when he read the waking up part in the first story 😭😭😭😭😭😭). "I'm making breakfast" you replied staring at him back.

"Oh" he said then went back to bed

After a little you made the breakfast. "Bertie get the fuck down here I made you something." You screamed. You repeated his name but no response. "Goddamn he sleeps hard" you said to yourself as you went to your guys room

You walked into the room and started screaming titanium by Rihanna (like in that one meme). Finally he woke up. "Bitch wtf is wrong with you" he asked probably still sleeping idk. "I made you breakfast and I already screamed your name but you were passed out" you replied.

"Oh" he said then went to the kitchen to eat.

By the time you got down there he already ate it all

"What the fuck" you said as you looked at the empty plate that looked like it just got washed.

"Yeah" he replied

(I love how normal by tuv is playing rn)

You went back to your guys room and got your phone but then

You saw...........................................................a reminder

"Anniversary"

Well butter my biscuits!
-
This is satire if you didn't know