Your girl want to be my girl- spooky

'Babe! My friends are going out! Let's go with them, they're also bringing they're bfs!' Angelique said. 'No I already said no!' Her bf said back. 'Im gonna go without u!' She said. 'I dare u' he said. She grabbed her coat and keys. 'Where do u think ur going?' He said. 'Leaving' she said. 'I'm coming with ' he said. 'U really don't make no sense Dude' she said. He didn't care. She drove to the bar. 2 of her friends don't have a date so they're alone. They got to the restaurant and were all in a ball. 'We're missing spooky' she said. 'Sorry what?' Oscar said coming up right behind Angelique. 'Spooky!' She said and hugged him. He smiled and hugged her back. 'Hi my belleza' he said. She smiled and pulled away from the hug. He just gave the rest and pat on the back or a nod. 'Great we're all here let's go inside, we're already 10 mins late to the reservation!' One of her friends said. They followed.

Angelique was a bit of a chola, she grew up with Oscar. She got everything she learned from him. She always loved him. Just never said it to him. They would express it, but never say it. But they knew they loved each other. She sat right next to him. 'So how have u been belleza? U haven't called me in a long time' he said. 'I've been busy with working and then he doesn't let me call u!' She whispered the last part. 'I'll talk to him' Oscar said. He gave him a stern look. Oscar was the only hardcore cholo in the group. They were together in high school ever since then they've been bsfs. Oscar wasnt close with that many, Angelique knows everything tho. She nodded at him and smiled and held his hand. She loved being close to him he was just that presence that kept her safe. 'I want a beer' she said. 'Modelo time' Oscar said.

They went to the Santos crib after. Spookys place. Cesar was there. 'Hi ceee! I missed u, ur all grown up my little precioso!' She said and hugged him. 'I missed u too Angie!' He hugged her back. Then her bf separated them. 'Ay dude  what's ur problem!' Cesar said. Oscar stood up. He had a tank top under his shirt. He always stayed strapped. He quickly took off his shirt. 'Get ur Ass out of here foo!' Oscar said. He was in front him. Oscar was way taller than him. He made sure he felt the gun. 'Spooky, Cesar! We're good, everything's fine! Apologize!' She said and turned to her boyfriend. 'For that' he said. 'Alr now u asking to be shot' Oscar said. 'Hey remember Oscar, Santos we have respect for others' Cesar said. Oscar backed up. Her bf scoffed. 'Santos? Respect? Pls! Ur the leader and u have respect? Where' he said. Now everyone stood with their man. 'Man get out of here!' One of them said.

He ignores it. 'Use ur head before I put a bullet in it. I heard that u dont let me belleza call me?' Oscar said. 'Nah, I don't' he said. Oscars blood was boiling. 'And why' he said. 'Cus she's mine and it obvious that u want her!' He said. 'Great glad that u know! She's my ruca anyways. Bet u didn't know that, now get off of here' Oscar said. 'Wow so u were somebody's ruca while I was with u' he said. 'So what' she said and gave Oscar a kiss. 'I think ur girl wanna be my girl' Oscar smirked. Cesar and the rest of her friends bf pushed him off tot he road so he could walk. 'Since when was i ur ruca?' She said and staying close to him. He hugged her. 'Since now' he said and gave her a kiss. They all cheered. 'Ayyy spooky is finally not alone!!!' They said. 'I've been. Waiting for her' Oscar said. They awed. 'I love u Oscar' she said. 'I love u more belleza' he said and gave her a kiss. Everyone cheered. 'Spooky!' 'Angelique!' Was heard. He gave her another kiss. He pulled away and hugged her. They all sat together and talked. Had a great time.

The end.