The cute cholo-spooky

Angelique was walking down to the liquor store to get some snacks cus her head was hurting really bad and she just needed a snack. She entered the store and saw Spooky. That guy has been locked up for fucking years. He wasn't supposed to be out in I think 2-5 years. We can't lie. He's actually very cute, hot. He's tall and that face is so cute. She just tried to ignore him and get some chips and drinks. 'Nena, u dropped ur phone' some guys said next to her. She looked up and saw spooky. 'Oh- ty' she said and grabbed it. He nodded. He went on his way and she just stood silent. God he's cute.

Angelique is friends with Cesar. His younger brother. They were at school together and talking during lunch. 'Hey wanna come over after school, it's my brothers friend birthday and they're just having a small get together. He said I could bring 2 ppl but I don't wanna invite the rest' Cesar said. 'Yea that's cool' she said. 'Great!' He said. They went on the whole day and just waited. After school they were picked up by spooky himself. 'Hurry we gotta go to the store' spooky said to Cesar. He saw Angelique. He nodded. 'Hey nena' he said. 'Hey spooky' she said. His smirk faded but nodded. She got to be in the front seat. How exciting. After a while they were finally heading to their house.

'Nena want a beer?' Spooky said. 'Hmm, sure thx!' She said. He nodded and popped a modelo open and gave it to her. They were all outside having a great time and talking. 'Let's go play some games inside, they're starting to talk abt sports and then one disagrees with the other and then they fight' Cesar said. 'That happened in my fam too. They're so dumb' she said and got up. Cesar agreed. They stayed inside talking shit, watching tv, and played games. After a while spooky got tired and made them all go home. 'Angie can u pls stay!' Cesar said. 'Idk C I gotta ask my ma, yk how she gets' she said. 'Call her!' Cesar said. She nodded. 'She said yes! I don't got close so I have to go home and get it' she said. They were gonna walk but they saw spooky getting his keys and abt to leave. 'Where are u guys going.' He said. They totally forgot to ask him. 'Almost forgot, she's staying tonight! We're gonna get her clothe' Cesar said. Spooky nodded. 'Come on I'll take u guys, I'm going to go get beer' spooky said. They nodded.

It felt like forever being in that car. Felt like they were doing circles. But the ride felt so comfortable and relaxing. They stopped in front of her house. 'We'll be back' Cesar said. He nodded. Spooky started smoking, he leaned his head back as the smoke got out the window. He felt good for once. As he saw coming out he took the last puff and threw it out. 'Did u have to bring ur whole closet' Cesar said. 'U never what could happen' she as she carried a small bag and Cesar a duffel bag. The rest of the car ride was still silent. 'Come on, u guys want something from the store?' Spooky said. They immediately got out of the car. They wanted snacks. 'I want Takis' Cesar said. 'Ew, I was cheetos' she said. 'Get both come on' spooky said. They nodded. They got a bev and they paid. 'Thx spooky' she said. He nodded and grabbed his case of beer.

'Nena, want a beer?' Spooky said as they were in the house. 'Sure I'll take one' she said. He nodded and gave her a beer. He prolly didn't even know her name. 'Here u go nena' spooky said. She loved it when he called her nena. 'Ty spooky' she said. He nodded. 'U good nena, want a sweater, u looked cold' he said. Cesar was to busy hitting on monse. 'Pls? I forgot mine at home' she said. 'Ofc nena' he said and brought her inside. 'My asshole brother is arguing with his girl and then fucking wit her again' he said as he looked in his closet. 'Right? They're both dumb. Monse is to over dramatic and is always making feel bad and Cesar accepts it' she said. 'God is that how it is' spooky said. She nodded. He gave her options. 'Pick whatever' he said. She picked a black one. 'Thank u spooky' she said. 'Oscar' he said. 'What?' She said. 'My name is Oscar, not spooky' he said. She nodded. 'I'm sorry I never knew, I'm Angelique' she said. 'I know, ur beautiful name is in everyone's mouth' he said.

She was confused. 'Nena, Cesar's bitch is always saying shit, she's making u look bad, in the morning when u went to the store she was there talking shit abt u. How do u not notice' Oscar said. 'Idk. I don't really get into that stuff but I could beat a hoe up' she said. 'Go get her. I give u permission to beat tf out of her in my house' he said. 'Thanks spooky, u better record cus Im boutta show everyone how to beat up a hoe' she said. 'I got up nena' he said and they both left having a arm around her. 'Here spooky' she said and gave him her phone. He laughed. Cesar was arguing with her again. Cesar saw her coming. He was gonna say what's up but suddenly she grabbed her by her hair and pulled her down. Cesar was gonna pull her away. Oscar called him out. Cesar stepped back. Monse tried to fight back but couldn't. She either dodged it or returned it harder. Monse was just pulling hair. While Angelique was throwing punches. 'Ok nena that's enough' Oscar saw monse on the floor almost passed out. She gave her a last slap and went to spooky. She didn't really need to fix her hair. It was in a bun. 'Told u I could beat a hoe up' she said. 'Yea u did, not a single scratch' he said.

She laughed. 'Angelique what the heck!' Cesar came yelling at her. 'Tone it down' Oscar said. 'U know exactly what she was doing, she should've expected it' she said. Cesar tried to say something but couldn't. 'U should've talked to her or me!' Cesar said. 'U already knew and u didn't tell her anything, Cesar just get away' she said. Cesar tried to talk but Oscar gave him that loo. She looked down and started putting her in a ponytail. 'It's ok nena, he's a dick, I'll talk to him later, how abt u Chill inside' he said she nodded and followed him. Oscar gave a last look at Cesar as he drank his beer. He went inside and sat next to her on the couch. 'I just don't know why she would talk shit' she said. 'Don't over think it nena. Ppl will keep talking until the day u die, but it's ok I got u nena, next fight ur in, imma be there hyping u up' Oscar said. His giggle and his smile was everything.

She fell in love. 'I love u Oscar' she said and made him look at her. 'What? Nena u good-' he felt her lips on his. He laughed. 'Ahh, that felt good, but we barely know each other, why are u doing this' Oscar said. 'Cus I love u Oscar, I love the attention and the way u are there for me, ur a cute ass cholo' she said holding his face. He laughed. He placed another kiss on her lips. 'I love u too nena, wdym I'm a cute ass cholo nena? Im a fine ass hot cholo' he said. 'That as well. My cute, fine, hot ass cholo' she said giving him another kiss. He laughed. 'Stop laughing and kiss me' she said. 'Sorry mi amor' he said put her on his lap bring her in a kiss. A good rough kiss. 'I like it like that' she said and laughed. 'I like it when ur like this' Oscar said and held onto her ass grabbing it. She slightly moaned and laughed. 'Stop it' she said. She gave him another kiss. 'So glad I'm staying, fuck that bitch Cesar, I want u' she said. He laughed. 'Me too nena, all to myself' he said and gave her another kiss. They stopped and laughed and hugged each other all night.

After a couple of months. She was still with Oscar. It was Saturday and was going to Oscar's. She was in a black tank top with black shorts with a belt, curled hair with some make up on. She had his glasses on and was on her phone walking. It was only a 5 min walk. She got there and saw him working out with the homies and Cesar was sitting on the couch. He looked so fine. He was lifting weights. She saw him and smiled. He didn't see her at first. She walked closer and they all looked up. Oscar smiled. It was weird cus Oscar didn't have his glasses on. Most of the time Oscar is outside he has his glasses on. 'Nena!' He said. She laughed she sat on his lap. 'Oh so u were the one who had them' Oscar said looking at the glasses. He wrapped an arm around her. 'Sorry cutie' she said and gave him a kiss. Some of the guys laughed. 'Nena really? Cutie?' Oscar said. She smiled. 'Yea? Is there a problem' she said. 'Maybe the guys are laughing' Oscar said. 'So what theyre just jealous cus they don't have bitches' she said loud and clear. Oscar laughed. All of them were quiet and offended. 'All quiet now huh' she said. 'Whatever, I'm just glad ur here' he said showing his big smile and gave her a kiss. She smiled and kissed him back. He grabbed his glasses and put them one 'hey!' She said. 'They're mine' he said. 'Whatever is urs is mine, and whatever is mine is mine' she said. 'That's not fair' Oscar said. 'I love that' she said. Oscar tried to say something but she stopped him. She let keep the glasses for now. She took the blunt tho. 'Cesar give me a lighter' she said. He gave one to her. She looked at Oscar as she smoked. He laughed and kept working out putting on a show for her.

They were all alone now. 'Mrs spooky' Oscar said. 'What?' She responded. 'Wow ur used to it already?' Oscar said. 'All the homies call me it how could I not' she said. 'I love that, we should get married so now u could be Mrs Spooky Diaz, what u think abt that' Oscar said.
'I love it, where's the ring' she said. 'I'm not gon tell u, the whole purpose of proposing is a secret, u might have to wait years' Oscar said. 'That's not fair, what if I propose first' she said. 'That's not cool' he said. She laughed and hugged him. 'Ur like so cute' she said and held his face. She squished his cheeks and saw how he puckered his lips. 'Stop!' He said. He hated it. She started laughing. 'Ay my baby' she said and gave him a kiss. They were both lying down. 'Stop it' he said. 'I love u my cutie' she said. He stayed silent. She gave him a light slap. 'U don't love me' she said. He laughed. He gave her a kiss. 'I love you more my baby' he said and held her face. She laughed and held him closer. 'Love you' she said as they both lied down. 'Love you more' he said.

The end.