Chapter 111-120

Chapter 111

In the imperial tomb outside the capital and in the courtyard in front of the fourth prince's bedroom, the rose is at the top. He only persisted for a few minutes before he collapsed, panting and squatting on the ground. He looked up and saw that there was some contempt on the face of Ding Naibu on one side, jumped up, pulled Ding Naiyi into the room, and whispered to Ding Naiyi, "I could take half an hour! Really! Now! It's probably because I'm getting fat."

Nai Attendant Ding bravely pointed out the mistake infrequently: "It's not 'probably', it's for sure. I think you have gained more than 30 kilos."

The rose looked shocked: "No way! Pigs won't grow so fast!"

Waiter Ding rolled his eyes. He figured it out clearly, the rose is a big lazy! In the past two or three months, I slept until midday every day and opened my mouth for lunch. Every time I said about martial arts, I just punched a few times outside, and then I said I was hungry, and I had dinner when it was dark. As soon as the sun went down, he was not sleepy because he got up late, taking advantage of the dark lights, telling ghost stories to the inner servant Ding, and often frightening the inner servant and screaming, he was especially happy.

In fact, in Zhang Yunzheng's place, the rose is a big egg, so he doesn't work by talking about it. But Naibu Ding has always been the personal servant of the four princes, with diligent hands and feet, naturally did not expect the rose to do anything, so the rose is more lazy, like the uncle, how can he not get fat now, his face is round and thick, and the backs of his hands are bulged. , Ding Neishi hummed: "Lazy pigs will grow so fast!"

The rose wasn't angry at all, so he laughed: "Why are you like my little master, he likes to call people a pig. In fact, he is a pig himself, and being a pig is close to him."

If you say a wrong sentence in the palace, you may be dead. The servant Ding has long been good at observing words and behaviors, and be cautious in words and deeds. But he can talk about roses at will. Rose is a servant and has no pretensions at all, and will never be angry with him. Ding Neibu asked: "You said that your son hits people at every turn, but you really want to be close to him."

The rose waved his hand and said, "Oh, my son is a good man, he is good to us, and we share all good food with us. He likes to listen to me telling stories and talking... , He was even more ruthless against his master and my eldest son..."

As they were talking, someone outside knocked **** the door, Ding Nei waiter hurriedly signaled the rose to hide in the bed-this was their usual countermeasure, the "four princes" were sick and could not see people.

Ding's attendant went to the front yard and opened the door. When he saw that he was an **** in the palace, he came down in a cold sweat.

-----------------------

The real four princes are looking at the border area through the car window.

The northern mountains are ups and downs, and some parts of the slopes have been mined into cultivated land. Sergeants are often seen along the way. But most of the sergeants I saw were middle-aged or even elderly.

They were stopped by a small group of soldiers and asked about their identities several times. Ji Wenzhao introduced himself in a high-profile manner: "I am Ji's Wenzhao. I come from Yan's Academy. I am a writer for the army and work for Zhenbeihou..." The soldiers have a sense of admiration for literate people. , Kept letting them go until they approached a barracks.

A group of sergeants came over and waved them to stop. These people were all wearing light armor. They were all young people in their twenties. They were different from the skirmishers they saw on the road.