5.

Boys have practice today, I wanted to go because I havent seen them in a week. I just kept messaging everyone.

I am on my way to camp Nou, I was actually pretty nervous about seeing them. You know, after everything I told them.

I could see the team's cars now.

I enter the stadium and go in the direction of the pitch. I quietly sit on my seat, without anyone noticing.

The training has started. I could see Frenkie, Pablo and Pedri were really distracted, they had puffy and red eyes. It was because of me. I shouldn't have told them. They had no energy. The only person I saw between them was Alejandro. He was so happy, smiling, laughing, running with so much happiness. I didn't want to ruin that. I wanted him to be happy. Not that I wanted frenkie, Pedri and Pablo sad. I just felt an urge to tell them.

I noticed that the boys I was looking at now, are looking at me. I had no other choice than come to them, and talk.

And that's what I did.

"Hi boys."

"Hi Rosie."

Pablo said, no emotions, no facial expression. It upsetted me.

"Do you see it too mi amor? They are so sad and they don't want to talk too."

"Yeah, I can clearly see that they are upset. But you should know boys, anything that happened, can't affect you. It will be the end of it anyway soon. You can't be sad because of something that's gonna go away anyway."

Frenkie and Pedri smiled weakly, but Pablo, I saw tears coming down his face.

"Pablo?"

Ale asked with worry.

"I can't Rosie. I can't just stop thinking about what's gonna happen. I will be sad because of this something. And I don't wanna this something to be the end."

"What? I can't understand anything. First, you're crying because of this something, but you don't want it to go away."

I looked at ale.

"Luckily, I understand."

I hugged Pablo and whispered to him.

"I don't want it to be the end too. But you can't be sad. If you are sad ,I am.
And I don't think you want me to be sad, in my last days."

He finally smiled. I loved that smile. I didn't see that smile in so long.

"Rosie can you meet me today at the beach? I want to talk to you about this something."

"Sure."

Ale looked so confused. I understood him. I would be confused too.

***

I'm sitting at the beach waiting for Pablo. I know this talk will be emotional.

"Hi Rosie."

"Hi Pablito."

I smiled and hugged him. It was already sunset.

"Let's sit down, I bringed towels."

Pablo gave me the towel and I sat on it.

"About what you said earlier. I can't get over that you're gonna be dead. It's gonna be the end of me too. I can't live without you. You're the person I want to be alive the most. I care about you."

"Pablo, you need to get over that. You eventually will. I don't have an choice. It's either be dead, or be dead. I want to die happily, and my happiness is you all. All I need is you, frenkie, mikky, ale and Pedri."

"I won't get over that. No one of us will. Especially Alejandro. He will be the most broken. You need to tell him."

"No, if I tell him, he will be crying, and I wouldn't be happy when I'm dying. I know it sound selfish. But it's not like that. I want all of you to be happy. And now, when I told you, you're not."

"No, if you wouldnt tell me I would be mad. Because I want to know. I am getting ready for losing you. I hope that I get ready in time, because if I don't. My heart will break."

I started crying. I never wanted that. I don't want their hearts to break. I want them happy.

"Pablo you don't know how much I love you."

I hugged him. We stayed like that for hours. I didn't bother, I wanted to have him for some time alone.

"It's late, I will get going."

"Bye Rosie."

"Bye Pablito."

I smiled at him.

I was walking alone in the dark streets of Barcelona. I never wanted to leave them. I was planning my life with them in the main role. I wanted to have kids with ale. Be his wife. Now my lung cancer ruined everything. I kept repeating this words in my head. "Why me?"

I opened my house's door and entered the kitchen. On the table I saw letter and a bouquet of white roses.

"Hello mi amor. I bought you this beautiful bouquet of flowers, to show you how much I love you. I know your favourite colour is white, and your favourite flowers are roses. Nothing can explain how much I love you. The moment I first saw you, i loved you since then. You were the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. These memories we made. I am so lucky to have you in my life. I love you, future miss Rosalina Balde."

What have I ever done to have him?

I started crying, he was such a sweet person. I loved you since then. My favourite words now.

I was reading the letter, and I saw these words. "Future miss Rosalina Balde."

I cried, I chocked on my tears. I knew it would never happen. I knew we couldn't get married, and why? Because I hav elung cancer! I don't even know how much I have left!

I immediately took my phone and wrote a message to ale.

"Mi amor💗"

Ale I have readen the letter. I love you so much. It was the cutest thing someone has ever done to me. I am so grateful to have you. I love you so so much baby.

"Ale❤️"

I hope you like the flowers. I AM grateful that I have YOU. I love you more mi amor.

I started crying again. I knew this had to come to an end. I knew our love isn't gonna last long.

Our love is gonna be the end of my life.