Sign of the times

Y/n's pov

It's currently 8:30am and I'm reading through a script that was sent to me by my good friend Phoebe, she wants me to play the role of valentine (another assassin) in season 3 of killing eve.

You see i would take this job without a doubt if it wasn't for Jodie, to be more specific Jodie comer. You know the tall blonde who plays villanelle.

Except two years ago we kind of had an argument at an awards ceremony, so yeah it wasn't the best first impression. However I push her out of my mind and take the job anyway.

I have to be on set at 1pm so I get a shower and throw on some clothes and head to the studio. I had great success in my music career after the release of my debut single 'sign of the times'.
Don't get it twisted I love my job and I love my fans but it all gets too much sometimes.

I can't go anywhere without being bombarded by photos and screaming girls and I don't get too see my family and friends back home as often as I would like. But I guess that comes along with the job. I'm from Manchester England and I'm 5'8 with brunette hair with blonde highlights. I have dark green eyes and tattoos.

————-that one awkward time skip to on set——-

As I arrive on set I'm greeted by phoebe and Sandra oh.

"Y/n you made it!" Sandra exclaims whilst running to give me a hug. I greet them both and we all go into Sandra's trailer.

"So where's Jodie?" I ask. Just like magic the door of Sandra's trailer swings open and there she stands, she makes eye contact with me and her face immediately drops.

"Why are you here?" She disappointedly asks.
I dramatically put my hand on my chest and said "and I thought you would be happy to see me comer" she rolls her eyes at my sarcastic comment and I chuckle to myself.

You know what, if she wants to be rude and unprofessional, I may as well take the piss a little bit. You know have some fun winding her up.

She takes a seat on the small sofa, as far away from me as she possibly can.

"So y/n, when does your tour start" Sandra asks.

"The first leg in America starts next month, but I have a few pop up shows before then at festivals and stuff" I explain.

I look over at Jodie who is way too invested in picking at her nails and I try to come up with a smart arse comment.

"Jodie?" Sandra asks and gestures towards me, Jodie leans forwards putting her head on her hand pretending to be filly interested in what I'm saying.

"Your a dickhead" I say to her. "Your a knobhead" she replies.
Sandra starts laughing at our antics before we all head off to the set to film my first scene.

In this scene eve (Sandra's character) captures me and tries to get villanelle (Jodie's character) to break me and get information out of me.
Me and Jodie get to have a fight here too so that's a plus I guess.

By the end of the fight scene Jodie ends up underneath me with her legs wrapped around my waist.

"ANDDD CUT" I hear the director shout, as I break out of character I make eye contact with Jodie (who is still under me may I add).

"Enjoying this comer?" I ask her before I get pushed off of her.
To which I laugh in response.

"I really don't like you" she says before throwing me a sarcastic smile and walking away.