Chapter One

*Slanted writing is bits being read
** Bold writing is the author's note.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

""No. No! NO!!" I cried out as I looked left and right. The whole village was on fire because of the legendary dragon. "L-LUKE!" Somebody called out to me from behind.
"Huh?!" I exclaimed in sudden surprise while turning around. I saw Jerry, my stepfather.

"Elder," I decided to say.
"Luke, it's Jerry to you." He said. "Anyway, can you find Georgia and go and get Kylie Lay, Tayyè Mirioneasjea, Moon Crystal, Genocide Syo, Layla Green, Jasmine Raa and Harleen Gwen Syo?". Hey Marla, I think this is an old journal!" Jay exclaimed.
"Continue reading then!" Marla pushed.

""So all my friends except for James Jr Syo and Jason Vorhees.""
"Why the name Jason Vorhees?" Marla asked.
"Jason Vorhees, the killer, apparently jumped off the vine platform and was never seen again-"
"SPOILERS!" Marla cut Jay off.
"Anyways, I muttered. "Yes, Luke, all of your friends but Jason and James," Jerry said.

"LUKE!" Someone yelled at me. I immediately knew who it was. It was Georgia, my half-sister.
"Hey, Georgia." I said, turning around. Suddenly, I see her wiping tears from her eyes. "What's wrong, Georgia?!" I cried out.

"Oh... Hi Jerry." She muttered at Jerry, "Luke, it's mother, she-" Georgia managed to get out before:
"Rrrrooooaaaarrrr!!!!".
"Quickly Luke!" Jerry yelled. "Take Georgia and go and get your friends!" Suddenly, a burning log fell and cut him off from my sister and I.

Georgia and I turned around, and I spotted a baby out of the corner of my eye. A burning beam above her looked like it was going to collapse soon. I jogged over and picked the poor, little baby up. When I picked her up though, the beam collapsed on top of us. I leapt out of the way just in time."

"This is a cool journal, Jay!" Marla expressed.
"Ahem, I put the baby down, and she transformed into a-"
"KIDS!"
"Coming Mother!" Both kids replied to them being called.

"I guess we'll have to finish the first entry later, Marla!" Jay told her.
"KIDS!" Their mother called them impatiently. Jay and Marla sprinted up the stairs. When the door clicked shut, though, the journal vanished... Back all the way to when it was written.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had already started to write the book irl and had it like this with a few changes, so the annoying cliffhanger was put there on purpose. I was in year 6 when I wrote that, so I loved to annoy people.

Hope you're all having a good day☆. If not, you can just tell me in the comments♡

Sorry that it's short.

Published 24th of August 2023

Also, 456 words (including this).