10: TAKE A BREAK

"I'm not even staying in my house, A few days ago, it was trash and there was a note saying they were targeting the Martinez children and they knew everything about me" Mia narrated.

"Where I am staying now, a man came to tell me about Junior, and he was almost kidnapped at his camp" Mia said and Catherine gasped.

"Where's Junior now?" Jeffery asked worriedly.

"He's at the mansion with Beverly" Mia replied.

"We have to inform the police, this can't keep occurring" Rozelle said seeming panicked.

"No mum, we can't. They know our every move" Mia warned.

"If they indeed know our every move, it means they know Jeffery is here and Junior is alone______"

"With Beverly" Catherine interrupted Andrew and completed his statement.

"Yeah" he agreed sarcastically annoyed that she had interrupted him.

"Which means they know we'll plan on moving Jeffery to another hospital" Mia said winning the argument over Jeffrey's stay.

"Their plan won't work if we don't move him" Catherine snapped her fingers.

"I'll inform the doctor to tell the staff that whoever is looking for Jeffery should be told that he has been moved to a different hospital" Andrew added before leaving the room to accomplish the task.

"Who will look after Jeffrey after we leave?" Catherine asked.

"I have someone in mind" Mia smiled.

"Who?" Rozelle inquired.

Mia turned to Jeffrey who looked confused before giving her a knowing smile.

●●●

"I happen to have a friend here, she can look after Jeffrey while he is here" Mia said.

"How much would she request to keep my baby safe?" Rozelle asked pulling Jeffrey's cheeks.

"I'll handle that" Mia winked and her mum rolled her eyes but nodded.

"You guys should head home, Junior is missing his aunt and grandma. I'll stay with Jeff" Mia assured.

"Goodbye baby" Rozelle pouted kissing him on either side of his cheeks.

"Bye" Catherine waved following Rozelle outside.

"Have you had your coffee?" Mia asked.

"Yeah, Carmen brought it to me" he replied his eyes slightly red.

"And?" Mia inquired with a smirk.

"Nothing, we just talked and I noticed she's actually shy" Jeffery answered.

"Tell me more" she cheered.

"Are you kidding me, you didn't even ask how I was feeling now?" He asked with a smile.

"You're smiling and flirting so you're better" she teased.

"Also I'm sure that's why you didn't want to leave" she smiled.

"Okay, you caught me. I want to get to know her more" he explained.

"Mhmm, she's a good girl Jeff Don't give her false hopes" Mia warned.

"I don't give false hopes, I might actually like her" he scoffed.

"I never thought I'd see the day you admit that you like someone" she teased further.

"What do you mean, I like our family?" He defended.

"I meant like a girlfriend silly" she scoffed.

"Well I've dated a lot of girls and I think I liked them" he shrugged.