The worst ive ever felt...

The same night, that sunghoon had texted me, i had fell asleep. But, a few hours later, I woke up with sound of my dog, cookie, whining. I was pretty surprised because cookie normally is asleep at this time, and she seemed in quite a lot of pain. I quickly shot out of bed, and ran near her bed. Her mouth was bleeding and she seemed to have lost consciousness. Tears immediately flooded my eyes as I carried her up to go to the vet. It was 2:30, but I didn't think of that and ran out. There was a vet down the street, and it would take a lot of time to get there. But that was the nearest vet there was, so I ran down, with cookie still in my hand. Once I finally reached there, I saw that the lights were on and I rushed into the hospital. I barged through one of the doors.

Doctor: Woah there dear, calm down, what's wrong?

The doctor was a lady who looked quite polite. Even though she was surprised by me barging in like that , she still gave me a beautiful smile.

Won: I'm sorry I came in like this, but I need your help!!
Doctor: uh huh, but firstly, you can call me ms. Parker, ok? And may I know your name?
Won: Jang Wonyoung
Ms.Parker: okay, now, I see that u have your dog in your arms, whatever's wrong?
Won: w-well, I woke up to the sound of her whimpering, and w-when I checked her m-mouth was b-bleeding and she had fainted.

I was still crying and I couldn't speak properly but she looked like she understood what I said.

Ms. Parker: we'll, sweetheart, how about I take her inside, and check her while you wait, hm?

Won: o-okay

She took cookie inside to check her while I was in the waiting room, still crying. I wanted to call Somi or Jennie, but I realised it was 3:00 already and they would be asleep. After half an hour, ms. Parker came outside, but without cookie.

Ms. Parker: hey honey, I'm so sorry I made you wait this long. So, your puppy is in a pretty serious condition but she is going to live. Although, she has to stay here for a day or two, you know, for complete recovery.

Won: oh okay. That's fine until she is perfectly okay. So can I go now?

Ms. Parker: Hold up, I'm not letting you go alone at this time. Tell me your address and I'll drop you off.

Won: that's fine my house is very near.

Ms Parker hesitated sending me alone for a while but I finally convinced her that my house is very near ( which is a HUGE lie). Honestly I was kind of scared of going alone, too but see, I did not want to trouble ms. Parker, especially at this time. I told you I'm a people pleaser!!

Ms. Parker: we'll, okay then, but be very careful and be safe, okay?
Won: okie, and thanks again soo much.

I started walking down the street, still a little sad about not seeing cookie for two days and also worrying about how I was going to get home. I knew a short cut, but, it was a dark alley, and it was this late at night so I was not sure. Anyway, as I was walking, I started to get sleepy and tired. So I decided to take the short cut anyway. I turned around and started walking. It was very dark, and I couldn't see anything but I knew where I was going. I was almost at the end of the alley when I heard a few murmurs. I started to get nervous when I smelled the toxic smell of cigarettes. I decided to call someone just in case. I couldn't call Somi, cuz she would be in danger too. My members were away, and Jennie lives a lot of time away from here. I decided to call sunghoon. I gave him 5 missed calls but he didn't answer. "Of course he didn't , it's 3:30am". I sent him a message.  I was about to turn back and walk way but someone grabbed my arm. I suddenly screamed a little shout, as my arm was hurting.

?: who is she?
?: I don't know but a perfect victim
* snickers*
Won: let me go!
? : hmm, let me think, how about a, no?

Sunghoon, please come, I need you"
I prayed

*to be continued *