Ch 2: Castle of Lust

Chapter 2: Castle of Lust

After school,

Ryuji and Rei were having a conversation, contemplating their options.

"I wonder if there's a way we could do in the Metaverse..." Rei pondered aloud.

Suddenly, a familiar voice echoed, "I finally found you." The source was a cat.

"That voice... Is that you, Morgana!? You really are a cat!" Ryuji exclaimed.

Morgana retorted, "I am NOT a cat. This is just what happened when I came to this world!"

"Let's talk somewhere else." said Rei stuffing Morgana in his backpack.

"That voice... Is that you, Morgana!? You really are a cat!" said Ryuji.

"I am NOT a cat. This is just what happened when I came to this world!"

"Let's talk somewhere else." said Rei stuffing Morgana in his backpack.

On the rooftop, Morgana told them how Palaces work and he also said that if we take the treasure the desires of the ruler will go away, but there is a chance that he might die.

"He could die!? Would his death be our fault?" Ryuji's voice trembled with concern.

"Aren't you determined enough to take that kind of risk?"

Turning to Rei, Ryuji inquired, "What do you think?"

Rei responded calmly, "I'm in. He deserves it."

Ryuji erupted, "You serious!?"

"I found evidence of sexual assault in his diary," Rei stated matter-of-factly.

Ryuji's demeanor shifted, "For real..."

"Yeah. Are you on board?" Rei asked.

"Damn it! That bastard's gonna pay. I'm in," Ryuji affirmed.

"Alright then, let's meet tomorrow."

At the train station,

Rei overheard Ann arguing with someone on the phone.

Ann saw him and said, "Were... You listening?"

"Not on purpose."

"Haven't you heard of privacy?" she sighed. "...No, I was out of line sorry. So, how much did you hear?"

"You were arguing with a teacher over your friend I assume. And that teach teacher must be Kamoshida."

Ann tried to dismiss it, "It's nothing at all."

"Let's find somewhere quieter to talk," Rei suggested, guiding her to a nearby restaurant.

Once inside the restaurant, Ann hesitated, stating, "I don't really have anything to talk to you about. It was just an argument."

"You don't need to hide it. I can pretty much guess what it was about. Keeping it bottled up won't help," Rei encouraged.

Ann sighed and said, "You've heard the rumors... Haven't you? About Mr. Kamoshida. Everyone says we are getting it on. But... that's so not true...! I avoided giving him my number... for the longest time... He told me to go to his place after this... You know what it means. If I turned him down, he said he'd take my friend off as a regular on the team..." she sobbed. "I've had enough of this... I hate him! But still... Shiho's my best friend. Tell me what should I do?"

Her voice quivered with emotion, "I'm fed up with this... I hate him! But Shiho's my best friend. What should I do?"

Rei consoled her, "Don't worry about him. He'll be dealt with. And remember, you didn't hear this from me."