Chapter 27 : Taehyung going to Japan..

Third Person's P.O.V

The Kim family were waiting for the newly weds couple for the lunch and soon Jungkook and Taehyung came in their view descending the stairs..

Jin and Jimin were inside the kitchen making sure of the arrangements, while rest of them were already seated leaving the reserved space for Taekook..

In case you guys have forgotten, This is how they sit in Kim Mansion..

"They look beautiful together.." Mrs.Kim Soo-Min thought

As they reached infront of the dining area, Taehyung pulled the chair for his husband making Jin & Jimin widen their eyes at his action..

While Mrs.Kim Ha-Yun & Soo-Min look at the gesture with a blank face..

Jungkook look at his husband shockingly and sat down on the chair and following him Taehyung sat on his chair..

They all began eating without wasting any further time, Jungkook saw the breakfast, It was typical asian meal but a hard one..

Jungkook doesn't like having hard meal as a breakfast for eg :- curry, spicy ramen, etc instead he prefers light food and sweets as his breakfast..

Roaming his eyes around the big table, he finally found some sweets that were bingsu..But the only problem coming infront of him to eat it was that the bingsu was infront of Namjoon quite far from his reach..

Taehyung being the angel he is, as if sensing the distress of his husband look towards him and frowned when he saw his husband's plate empty!

"What happened, Why are you not eating?" Taehyung asked looking at his plate avoiding getting caught by the elder's..

"Nothing.." Jungkook answered not knowing how to say about his habit..

"Jungkook, What happened??" Taehyung asked again this time with the same voice he used last night at his husband..

"I- i want some bingsu.."
Hearing the answer, Taehyung look around and found the dish infront of his brother..

"Hyung, pass the bingsu here.." He asked gaining everyone's attention..

It wasn't a big deal to ask a dish at a table but what Taehyung is asking made questions rose in everyone's mind, cause he hate sweet dishes and that is the very reason the sweet dishes are kept far apart from his view and reach..

Namjoon look at him for few seconds before forwarding the dish, Everyone's attention was on him only, Taehyung took the dishs and himself serve the portion to his husband..

Jin and Jimin were looking at scene with wide eyes while the elder themselves were a bit shocked but choose to kept their expression neutral..

While Mrs.Kim Soo-Min didn't like his son serving to his husband, Till today Mrs.Kim has never let her husband do any household work as instructed by her mother-in-law and similarly she made sure that her elder two son-in-law also follow this..