chapter 1 " a already chaotic start "

Upon the river beds of a certain Island on a one lonely celestial body of island somewhere far off the distant for others to see nor heard of. Is a unpined off the maps lays a home as big as it can see a convo, a man with skinny yet dazzling hair of plain white Y/n barely conscious he wakes up, unfazed and unresponsive on seeing the bright sky.

" Y/n: where am I? "

" No, more importantly.. I'm breathing again "

As he starts to move his hand to his chest a startling memory interrupt him as it distracts his vision to immediately go to a traumatic shock, still implemented in his mind very thoroughly he began to see multiple penetrated rebars, scarcing his breath  with absolutely fear he frantically sharpens..

- Y/n PoV. -

*eyes widen*

" what the actual Jesus have i gotten myself into, i still feel them those rusted metals In my chest, what an amazing way to start the day of my arrival to this world haha.. "

" Y/n: right lets keep calm.. *Exhales* "

Remaining his eyes outwards the sky through the lush yet occupied forest with a tint of scent, the scenery is beautiful, Y/n thinking so, he is excited to finally have the rest he needed for so long seeing along with other structures resembling the perfection of his dream to have after his retirement he is overjoyed, while he got an permanent trauma, as a prize literally he is given all of this to his display of reach.

The island:

" Y/n: yup as expected its all real

" Y/n: yup as expected its all real.. *Touching profoundly of his tiles pool* "

" well this certified good work manship, even modern structures aren't this complex. Which is also endearing because as a construction worker for the integrity of my life, its truly impressive quit-"

6a fast destructive projectile wedges out of tin air*

* explosion *

Y/n: WH- IN THE WO-

- WARNING ⚠!!! -

I'm your A.I assistant your service mr. Y/n, I have come to inform you a unforeseen occurrence has occurred.

Y/n: wh- who- ok nvm that just what occurred? Can you give me on the status?

A.I: Yes, affirmative, a large amount of force has hit our force field, it led to a severe shockwave casually topling small waves of water, casualties of buildings were only mild as for the beaches it were swept away, a few stands, but still repairable.

Y/n: I guess that's to expect, what can you do about this? ( uh what? since its an A.I it should know more in strategic planning so lets ask it.. )

.. Answered.

A.I: I suggest we should investigate the object itself, its seems Beyoncy to be an object to be precise this thing maybe a creature of sort, you have a available any " Modern Warfare " weaponry at your dismay, perhaps deploying a submarine for counterfeit measures.