Chapter 2/1 " showcasing power "

Pov Y/n

*stands up off the couch*

Alrighty then, since it comes to this, those beings are heading for right into  here, probably they're here for that thing which smashed into us, with such extent this maybe a dispute, as that thing by the A.I information given, its displayed as a being, not an object, additional if this is a dispute its likely we'll get involved as we've not only secured unto what crossed our border, with there direction, there definitely heading this way fast.

Y/n: makes matters worse is that these unidentified beings are far stronger than any conventional weaponry that i have in my disposal.

- ~ - "

I can only tell, with further research it just won't be enough, they're resemblance are what fears me that is very skeptical why it wouldn't work, upon taken photos of them, there magical believe me there what our my world revolves on, the trumpet or messengers of god I supposed theyre more religious resembling a angel.

Y/n: angels.. we are up against angels...

And that being that hit us, was a angel which was badly injured and is heavily reliant to its power to heal explaining a huge amount of infrared sensory. the impact that threw a messenger associated with god, is a threat to no wonder even when the thought itself if regular weapons could exterminate them, if my home ever gets destroyed the possibilities of a sudden surge technology will no doubt cause exponential refuge distribution  to more destructive paths.

Y/n's mind: magic + nuke? = 💀💀💀

Nah.

*Looks at the back*

Especially the replicators..

" There are replicator that produce infinite to no need of matrials to produce of whats so ever "

There are a handful of replicators, depending on the sheer size you try to replicate, its either martials, food, essential necessities, and varieties of modern weapons.

Y/n: *looks at phone details* yeah this technology must never be leaked who knows who could exploit this technology, especially magic itself. Shouldn't be surprised if they have some kind of hijack sht i don't know. 😔🙏

A.I: sir. the entities are closing in, we need confirmation for destination.

Y/n: i see, first off we need to led them out of here far, away, send out scouts and provoke the hostilities unto one place, if it won't work, use the secured entity to your disposal to lead them out of here.

A.I: sir, affirmative, what would you like to send out as scouts? from there speeds, there formidable, we need appropriate speeds, I suggest we sent out 2 hybrid jets, unless one won't be enough. One will lead them far enough for nuclear strike, beforehand the extraction of the injured entity is still on process, we need to deploy whatever we can to stall them until the fighters begins offlight.

Y/n: okay given confirmation, as for the stalling, send the chopers and jet for deployment, and silos trucks through the beach incase they fail, we'll set detonation here if they do fail.

A.I: affirmative, setting multitude deployment...

A.I: Router mode activated, Commanding available controlled equipments, personels... Initiated.

---------
---
-

Somewhere at the outskirts of the island.