Chapter 2: The tickling monster

Enjoy loves!

Songsfor the chapter:

Bloodstream - Ed Sheeran

Worth It - Fifth Harmony

Stitches- Shawn Mendes (My other favourite)

"You were flirting with him!" Zack is going on about how I was acting all "flirty" with Tyler. This was probably been going for the whole drive.

"I was not! What's so wrong about telling him my name?" I said, as I slammed the passenger door to his car.

"You know full well that I wasn't talking about that part, cutie." He mocked me in a high pitch voice, trying to impersonate me.

"That does not sound like me." I laughed as I stood at the fridge. "Coke or Fanta?" I offered.

"I think I'll go for Coke, cutie." Will he ever stop? I groaned.

"Sure thing, babe." I played along. He laughed, knowing that I was getting irritated.

"Your flirting was horrible but you do it so effortless with me, don't I feel special?" He sighed whilst putting a hand over his heart. I rolled my eyes at the stupid gesture.

"You shouldn't because I'd rather flirt with 'the big bad wolf' as you put it, than you." I blew him a kiss.

"Oh, really?" He asked as he came closer. What was he thinking? He came closer but before he could get a hold of me, I ran upstairs and in to my room but before I could close the door he grabbed me.

"Aah!" I squealed as he threw me over his shoulder. "Put me down, asshole!" I commanded as I kept banging and throwing hits at his back.

He threw me on the bed and hovered over me. I was still panting from running up the two flights of stairs. I could feel his warm breath on my lips. Grey clouded my vision as I stared into his eyes. His gaze travelled from my eyes to my lips. He leaned in closer, my eyes closing at the close proximity of our faces. "May I?" He asked, like a gentleman. I nodded, wanting to feel his lips against mine. Wait, what am I thinking?

Before I knew what was happening, I exploded with laughter. His hands were tickling my sides. "S-sstop!" I couldn't contain my laughter anymore.

"First say that you'd rather flirt with me than Tyler." He smirked as he kept tickling me.

"O-okay, I would wader flirt with you" I tried my hardest to form that sentence but it came out in mumbled messes. He stopped tickling me. I rolled us over so that I was straddling him. I made myself comfortable by moving myself a bit back. Bad mistake!

"Ah!" Zack groaned as he rolled us over, with me now underneath him. My eyes were wide and my face was red.

What the hell was that?" Zack asked. "Don't get me wrong I enjoyed the position very much, as you can see." Zack smirked at me, as he pointed south. That pervert. I most probably looked like a tomato right now!

"Hey sis, what are we having for sup-ohh, never mind!" My brother, Daniel said as quickly as he came and ran out of the room. Fück. "When you get action, you should close the door!" My brother scolded, obviously having no clue as to the idea that we weren't doing anything. Zack laughed when he saw that I covered my now beet red face with my hands.

"Why the hell are you laughing? And get off of me!" I groaned.

"I'm hungry. Let's go eat!" My stomach grumbled which proved my point.

"When are you not?" Zack looked at me with a smug expression.

"And your point being?" I asked Zack, with a pointed look.

We walked down the stairs where old photographs were hung for memories. We passed the photograph that held up the memory that I wish to forget. The memory that haunts me forever. Zack never really asked me who's the boy in the photo but I'm sure he just assumes that it is Daniel.

The bell rang, breaking me out of my thoughts. We never got much visitors since mom and dad is never home.

"I'm just going to...um open the door. I'll be right back." I informed Zack.

He gave me a peculiar look but nodded, nevertheless.

I opened the door. This has to be some kind of joke.

"Hey"

At the same time he said that, Zack came to see why I was taking so long.

"Are you serious? You told the dude where you live?" Zack groaned.

Hope you lovelies enjoyed this chapter.

Comment and Vote please!