Chapter 1: Ratings

ENJOY THE FIRST CHAPTER

Songs for the chapter:

Love Afire - Ed Sheeran (My favourite)

Halsey - Hurricane

Bad Blood - Taylor Swift ft Kendrick Lamar

Wildest Dreams - Taylor Swift

"No, her boobs are a definite nine!" Zack said with hungry eyes. He cannot be serious. It was more like a definite five. We were currently rating Savannah, the slüt of the school's boobs, as we were eating our unappetising mashed potato with vegetables that the school served.

"What would you rate Cara's boobs as, Zack?" Maggie asked with a teasing voice and a secretive wink to my direction. Zack looked down at my boobs with his eyes that stood there for quite a long time. And on top of it, he bit his lip. Oh my gosh, he did not just do that in front of us all!

"I'd give it a four, maximum." Zack said with an unimpressed face. Maggie and Jake burst out laughing. "I wouldn't even be able to tell your gender apa-ouw!" He couldn't finish his sentence as I punched him. I'm sure he, the drama queen, didn't even feel a thing with all his muscles.

"Why did you have to hit me? You knew I was just joking. I would give your boobs eleven out of ten. Definitely!" He waggled his eyebrows at me. I rolled my eyes, knowing that he was just lying in order to be nice but God, he was such a pervert at times.

"I'm with you on that, bro." Jake laughed as he agreed to Zack's previous statement.

"I'm so close to taking this knife and killing you guys with it." I said, pointing to the knife that was on my right hand side.

"Hey, Zack." Oh no! Why is she even at our table. She should go back to slütville! Zack started laughing. I said it out loud, didn't I? I thought. Zack nodded, when he calmed himself, whilst Savannah gave me a glare.

"Look, monkey! Why don't you go back to the zoo?" Despite the insult she threw at me, I laughed in her face at the irony. It's ironic really, why should I go there if that's where she lives?

"I'm sorry, I cannot take you seriously, especially since Frankenstein has a higher IQ than you." If looks could kill, I would've probably been six feet under by now. Savannah stomped her high heel shoes on the floor, so hard to make it break.

"Look at what you did!" She groaned angrily at me.

"It's funny because I have no idea what to look at." I smiled evilly at her. She had no idea what was coming her way if she didn't shut the hell up.

"This is not over!" She shouted as she walked away.

I turned around to see my Maggie, Jake and Zack rolling on the floor with tears in their eyes. "You know you didn't have to be so harsh on her." Jake frowned but immediately returned to laughing.

"How could I not, when you could see the storm coming out of her ears?" And by the looks that my friends were giving me, proved that they enjoyed the feud just as much as I did.

The bell rang. Time for Physics. "No!" I groaned. Mrs. Smith was the strictest teacher when it came to the seniors. I have no idea why but she cannot tolerate us.

"Let's go to Physics, yay!" Zack said in a fake enthusiastic voice. Physics and dance class was the only two periods I had with Zack.

When we got to the classroom it was half empty. We decided to sit at the back thus Mrs Smith won't hear us make ludicrous jokes about her.

"Class, get to your seats and shut the fück up!" She screeched.

"She's in a good mood." I said to Zack, sardonically. I don't think Zack heard but there was a laugh that came from behind me. I turned around to find out where the laugh was coming from and oh gosh, wasn't he cute! I think he's new because I haven't seen him around. He was already looking at me.

"Stop making so much noise!" She screamed at the girls that were probably gossiping about the new drama at our school today.

"Good mood, you say?" He grinned at me but those eyes! Those eyes, which were a combination of blue and green. I think I'm in love with his eyes.

"Let me rephrase that. 'She's in a good mood because she isn't throwing dusters and staplers at anyone'" We both laughed.

"Class take out your books and revise. Exams are just around the corner!" I gave him a knowing look and turned around where I caught Zack looking at me questioningly.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Who's that?" He said as he nodded in the direction where the boy at the back was sitting.

"Probably the new boy." I shrugged.

Before I knew it, the bell rang and the school day has come to an end.

I was about to get in Zack's car when a hand twisted around my wrist "I never got your name, pretty."

"I'm Savannah and what's your name, cutie?"

"Tyler"

This chapter is basically a teaser. I will be updating on the 12June 2015. So I hope that you guys enjoyed this chapter. It'll get better, I promise!

QOTD: What colour is your eyes?

Mine is dark brown humour

I picture Tyler as Diego Barrueco and Zack as Francisco Lachowski