"Trigger Happy"

Saturday
October 14
8:40a.m

Aurelia POV

It was the day of the trip and I was waiting on Alex to pick me up.

Afta mi neva did ago follow Carlos and nuh guh afta him nuh rule mi

Plus him seh if mi name Aurelia Prince mi fi guh and because mi name Aurelia Prince mia guh

A black and blue custom made Mark X stopped at my feet and the window wide down showing Alex.

"Hey" I said smiling, "hi fawud nuh" he said opening the front door from the inside for me to get in.

"Suh weh everybody deh?" I asked as soon as the car drove off, "everybody have them own car so them a drive it" he said and I nod.

"So a how much people?" I asked another question, "A bout 6 different car a come and everybody a bring them ooman so bout 12 plus mi and yuh so 14 people in all" he said and I nod.

"So a which beach we a guh?" I asked, "Royalton we plan guh fi the weekend" he said stopping at the red light.

"Ooh okay" I said putting my ear pods in my ear.

This is going to be a long journey, might as well mi guh sleep

~~~~📍 Location: Royalton Blue Waters📍~~~~

11:40a.m

I woke up to see Alex wasn't in the car. I looked outside to see that we were at the place.

A weh him gone

"Liah we just check in a the hotel is it okay if we share rooms different beds though" Alex said after opening in the door.

"Yeah sure" I said getting out the car and opening the back seat to take out my suitcase but it wasn't there.

"Weh the things them?" I asked Alex who was busy on his phone, "them up inna the room, yuh did a sleep and mi neva did waah badda yuh suh we check in and mi carry up the bags to the room" he said and I nod closing back the door.

We walked into the hotel and went over to the elevator. Alex pressed the button to the top floor.

"Everybody deh pon one floor yer" Alex clarified and I nod. I checked my phone to see that I had two missed calls from Carlos one from Iris and three from Dee.

Lata mi call them back

We got to the room and I changed into my swim suit. I wasn't sure on which on to wear but I found the perfect one.

"Yuh ready?" Alex asked and I nod, "yuh look nice" he complimented and I smiled.

"Thank you" I said and he nod opening the door for me. We head down to the beach where the rest of his friends were playing netball.

I went to sit where the ladies where. "Hey" I said and they smiled. I sat beside a girl and she smiled at me.

"Hey I'm Sandra" she said holding her hand out for me to shake, "girl please" I said pulling her into a hug, "I'm Aurelia by the way, you can call me Liah" I said and she nod.

"Can take a picture of me please?" I asked and she nod, "sure why not".

We walked over to where I wanted it to take. She took plenty of pictures until we finally decided to stop.

I decided to post one on the picture on my Instagram and one on my WhatsApp status.