"Ring Finger"

One Week Later

Carlos POV

It's been one week since Lucy came back from America and she has been living here and it's been a living hell all she and Liah do is cuss and give one another bad eye.

One week mi nuh get nuh likkle fuck fah

Sucks to be you

"Free and single mi love the single life" Liah came into the living room singing when she stopped and saw Lucy sitting across from me she rolled her eyes and went back upstairs.

"Soon forwud yerr" I said to Lucy and she nod. I got up and went upstairs to our bedroom locking the door when I entered so no one could come in.

"Liah mi horny ino B" I said and she looked at me.

Here we go in one

Two

"Why yuh nuh go ask Lucy?" she asked sarcastically and I hissed.

"B Lucy a just mi friend we know each other from we a baby in a dippers" I said and she hummed taking off her robe displaying a red lingerie.

Dem deh new a di fuss mi a see them

Know weh mi see?

Wah that?

A fat piece a front

Weh the girls dem normally seh.....Murdaaaaa

Run out fi Samantha

"Mi horny to" she said laying down on her back on the bed taking up her phone off the night stand.

See weh mi affi a live wid

"Babz bill off a di foolishness n come suck this" I said and she looked up then started looking around the room with a frown on her face.

After scanning the room she finally said while pointing at herself

"A mi yaah talk"

"Suh nuh mi n uh in yah"

She muss a see ghost

No a duppy

"Uh funny to blct betta uh guh back dung deh suh to uh so called fren" she said air coating when she said fren.

Staring at her for a good while I pulled towards me by her ankles.

"If uh nuh leggo off a mi Carlos mi ago call out fi rape" she said trying to kick me off her.

"Suh uh nuh call then" I said and she hissed then stopped fighting when she found out it was no use because I was stronger than her.

*knock knock*

A who that now man

"A who that?" I asked and Liah hissed coming out of my grasp when I let go of her.