"i love you, seriously." (renhyuck)⚠️

missing renhyuck hours

-

barista huang renjun's favorite customer, lee haechan.

"goodmorning! welcome to seven-"

"venti, that matcha thing that just popped up on the menu."

"okay." renjun shot his signature loving smile, "that'll be 299."

"why is it so expensive here?" haechan clicked his tongue, placing the money on the counter instead of renjun's hand that was patiently waiting for him

"well, considering the fact that you just drove here with your rolls royce, walked in smelling like a luxury car, and ordered a drink that takes away 299 from your wallet, i'm sure it shouldn't be much of a hassle. if you want you can try ordering your friend's deadly drink." renjun said as took the money before he started to make haechan's drink

"jaemin hates getting his drink called deadly."

"screw him and his drink, i couldn't take a sip of coffee after he made me taste it."

"he was just trying to be sweet."

"do you like jaemin?" renjun suddenly asks

"what do you mean?"

renjun scoffed and eyed haechan for a few seconds, "so, do you?"

"i don't." haechan shook his head "wheres my drink?"

"blending, sir. shall i ask the blender to make it quick?"

"if you can, do it. i have a company meeting in twenty minutes."

renjun laughed and prepared haechan's cup before pouring the drink in, making sure to not put any whipped cream knowing how much the tanned male hated going through so much cream that tastes like nothing to him.

"we've been seeing each other almost everyday for a year now, give me your number."

"ew, renjun, stop flirting."

"is it a curse to get special treatment from a cafe like ours? if you don't want getting your drinks prepared beforehand to prevent you from being late, i'm fine with that."

"no, sir, please, type in your number."

thats right. haechan as been in and out of renjun's cafe ever since it opened.

why? because all jaemin was babbling about was the cute boy at the counter.

he wasn't lying though, in haechan's opinion, renjun was quite cute. he just deadpans stuff to his face everytime they speak.

even though he was in a bad mood after getting pulled out of bed by his mark hyung everyday at three thirty in the morning, renjun always made sure to play along with how he was like.

serious haechan, serious renjun. happy haechan, happy renjun, and so on.

at this point they could even call each other their bestfriend.

after all of the bickering, the teasing, and the sulking, all that healed their days were sitting in a closed cafe in the middle of the night just opening up to the other.

haechan
same size, hot chocolate, put whipped cream on this time.

renjun
hot chocolate? whipped cream? LMFAO

haechan
save it for yourself, its freezing and i know you walked to work in the rain.

renjun
o i thought it was urs