Information

While on the journey to the west Sun Wukong met a young lady her name was y/n and both of them have enough. Of course he was still going on the Janita request, but he told her he'll be back for her hand when they were coming back, he took her with him. After a few years of them being together, when he decided to marry her, he gave her a picture of a mortality, so she could leave alongside him for eternity.

Years later, like thousands years later, Y/n was kidnapped and was taken away Sun Wukong didn't know where she went or anything.

But after a couple of years he finds her again. How do you deal with finding his wife again?  How will he deal with knowing what happened?

This book is going to be after season four so after the Jade emperor get defeated and in this story Mk is the biological child of Y/n and Sun Wukong.

In this book, it's going to be a romantic book with action and heartbreak if you guys want me to add something in the book, let me know

Some stuff about Y/n

Y/n is shorter than Sun Wukong who is in this book around 5'8 you can pick your height depending on that

Y/n has a peach necklace around her neck that Sun Wukong gave her but instead of a chain it's a orange ribbon that's tights around the neck that has peach on it her wedding band is gold as the gym in the middle is a rose course instead of a diamond.

The rest you will find out in the book