Infiltrated

Noah eyed Liv who was perched in the backseat of their SUV and he studied her face through the rearview mirror. It was hard to believe she was only half vampire due to her doll like appearance.

While, just like humans, vampires all had a different overall look to them, they still had similar features and attributes. Like Liv, many of the vampires he had studied or encountered in his five years of being an agent had eyes that glowed.

Though, most of them had reddish brown or dark green eyes. Liv was the first one he had met to have piercing blue eyes. He wondered if that came from her mother, who he assumed was human.

"My mom is from Russia, and yes she was human." Liv stated, clearly reading his mind. She gave him an apologetic shrug and turned her face to the window. "Sorry, I couldn't help it."

Jolly glanced at Noah out of the corner of his eye and smirked. "I guess we will have to be careful what we think around you then."

Liv laughed. "I don't plan on being in either of your heads regularly."

Noah cleared his throat, silently assessing if he had been thinking anything raunchy in the time they had been with her. "Do you have any other supernatural powers we need to be aware of?"

Her eyes met his in the mirror and she shook her head. "No."

He couldn't tell if she was answering his question about her powers, or if she had been reading his mind again.

Her lips twitched into a smile, and she winked before turning her gaze downwards. "Both."

Dammit.

The line for Orion's had dwindled down to only a few people as they passed, and Noah could see the moon glowing behind the fog.

"Where are you taking me?" Liv questioned while scooting herself closer to the window.

Jolly glanced back at her and gave her a reassuring smile. "Well, we can't take you back to our office...so you will have to stay with us at our house."

Noah's head snapped in his direction and Jolly gave him a knowing look. He hadn't thought that far ahead, so he was grateful Jolly had.

Noah's mind went to his bedroom and how he desperately wanted to be bundled under his comforter playing Warzone right now.

Have you ever played video games? Noah asked in his mind, hoping that she was still tapped in.

We had one growing up before my mom died. She replied, her voice echoing in his head.

Noah broke out into a smile and nodded his head in acceptance. This was the coolest thing he had ever experienced, even if it was completely against the rules.

A few minutes later they pulled up to the large two story house that the FSA members shared and Jolly turned around to face Liv. "Your room will be upstairs and it's the third door on the left."

She nodded and they stepped out of the car and into the rain. It wasn't coming down as violently as it was when they were back at the office, but it was still enough to cause them to run inside for cover.

They stepped into the house and were instantly welcomed by the comforting heat that radiated from the fireplace. Jolly shot Noah a confused glance and made his way into the living room where he found Donnovan sitting on the couch waiting for them.

Jolly waved frantically at Noah, motioning for him to hide Liv and he joined Donnovan on the couch. Noah grabbed Liv's hand and pulled her into the hallway closet. Their bodies were pressed together in the tight space as they held their breath in fear Donnovan might hear them.