- 2 - Confusing Walls? -

Triangle followed Tri to the level. They both were ready to enter the level.

Tri had paused at a level called "
'Acceleradiant'.

Well uh-

They didn't really, ever hear that word before.

Triangle simply glanced around the void-y place, before going a bit closer to the level thingy.

Tri glanced over. "Well uh, I don't know how well specifically you can do at a level, but uh- some stuff, may be confusing. Like, lemme just, warn you, I guess-.. um, basically, there'll be walls that look undodgable but then split into different types of wall patterns. So uh, just be, ready, I guess-"

Triangle was a little, curious? As to what that would be like, but didn't say anything about that. "Uhm-.. alright."

Tri then entered the level, and Triangle followed them in entering.

As the level begun, they went to dodge a wall, which, for some reason, went really fast but-.. slowed, down?

They weren't, quite sure they'd ever seen a wall do that before.

They continued to dodge walls, being next to Tri at times due to the wall patterns making that happen.

Though, soon enough, they got a pattern that confused Triangle. A lot. It, looked undodgable. They, TRIED, to find a way to dodge, but couldn't. "Wh-.."

Tri noticed. "Oh.. uh, it's what I mentioned earlier."

One of the walls- disappeared? .. they could, do that apparently- ? It sorta just, quickly went backwards-

Triangle was still a bit confused, but went to dodge where the wall disappeared.

The walls sort of, continued to do this. And they both just kept dodging.

After this, there was a wall pattern again, like normal, and they both went to go dodge, but after that, the wall sorta just, disappeared- like the walls that did earlier.

Triangle confusedly just floated there for a moment, before going to dodge the next walls.

A bit later, more undodgable looking walls popped up. At this point, they were sorta just, expecting it to do what the others did earlier, in a way, or at least do something similar.

Not that it made how they felt about seeing undodgable walls any better.

The walls sorta just, did what they did earlier, but three walls separated by a spot to dodge between each other were what were left, sorta like what was in Hexagonest and the hyper mode levels.

But the walls sorta didn't always fully follow that exact pattern, so Triangle sort of just moved out of the way like normal whenever they needed to dodge.

They just, kept dodging.

That was basically just what they needed to do.

Triangle was a little curious about how many seconds they'd survived in the level so far, but they didn't exactly, know where to look here, and didn't really wanna look away from the level itself, in case a wall spawned and killed them while they were doing that.

They just, continued dodging, still.

For uh, quite a while.

But the level's spin did get faster slowly.

After a while, it was nearly as fast as Hyper Hexagonest.

Triangle sorta just, was fine with it, since they played the levels in their world a lot.

They still didn't know exactly what this place was, though.

Besides that, they hadn't exactly, met anyone else until now.

So they sorta just, wanted to meet someone after so long.

Specifically, Triangle assumed it had been eleven years by now since they'd first been in their world, dodging walls like that.

They were sorta just, thinking about this as they dodged.

Maybe they should focus a bit more, but the shadow looking thingy, or, actually, they weren't sure what to call it, was a little bit confusing to see.

Triangle continued dodging, but suddenly, the walls sorta just, stopped.

Triangle glanced over.

Well uh-

Tri sorta just, barely, got hit by a wall, but did.

So uh-

They just, exited the level, after Tri did.

Tri glanced at them. "Well uh- I think I saw that we got 96 seconds, then."

Triangle sorta just floated there. "Ah uhm-.. mkay."

Tri went down to a bit to another level, called Incongruence, and Triangle followed.

Tri sorta anxiously floated there for a moment. "Uhm-... well uh- we might, die, a lot. Or at least, I might- I'm not quite, the best at this level- I can beat it, but it's just a bit, tricky."

Triangle sorta tilted a little bit, before going back to how they normally are. ".. ah. Alright-"

They glanced around the abyss, still kinda curious where exactly this place even was, and how they even got here in the first place.