- 3 - Incongruence. -

Triangle sort of just followed Tri closer to the level, and Tri watched as they did so.

They honestly did wanna play all the Hypercube levels at the very least with Triangle.

Though, could they, use swap?

Well- Maybe they shouldn't play some certain levels.

Tri wasn't quite sure yet, though.

Tri glanced at Triangle for a moment, before entering the level.

Triangle presumably also followed, since they were there when they entered the level.

As soon as they entered, Tri sort of, braced themselves for this.

There was, likely gonna be a lot of deaths in this level.

At least they could just respawn.

But it was, off-putting, that the hexagon was almost never the same shape as the walls were matching in this level.

It felt, wrong, in a way?

Well, excluding that fact, they then went to dodge the first walls.

Triangle sorta just followed, but already seemed confused by this. "Wh-.. " they just, dodged anyways.

They both went the same way to the next walls, and continued dodging the walls.

But uh, Triangle sorta just died, so they restarted the level then.

They started dodging walls again.

Tri was a little bit surprised they'd managed to survive without dying themselves so far, though.

Either way, they both continued to dodge walls, surviving for about thirty or so seconds.

They both continued.

A bit later though, after a minute had passed, Tri got hit by a wall.

Well uh-

At least they got to sixty seconds- They definitely beat the level.

Tri sighed and left, Triangle following.

Tri glanced over at Triangle. "So uh-.. I do, have some questions for you."

"Uhm-.. hm?" Triangle tilted a little. Tri couldn't tell if they were just curious what they wanted to ask them or not.

"What is..- your world, like?"

Triangle sorta just, floated back into a normal position. "Oh- uhm-.. well, it uh, spins- ? .. basically just a multicolored void, with a hexagon. I don't, exactly, know if it's sentient for sure, though...-"

Tri thought for a second. "Well uh-.. to be fair, I don't know if the hexagon here is sentient either. But uh-.. honestly, I uh, might not be so, 'friendly' to them, if they are..- they uh, I've died a lot to walls by now-"

Triangle sorta just, shifted a bit, seeming to not know what to say. "O- Oh- uhm-... uh-.. a- alright then... .-"

Tri sorta just, looked away.

When they'd said a lot, they meant they'd died quite a bit more than a lot, because sometimes levels, to them at least, just kinda felt like insanity and, it felt like they were just testing if they could even physically survive at all in them.

They slightly glanced back at Triangle. I wonder if they've ever been through something similar, since they seem to have been doing the same thing I've been doing, dodging walls.

Tri sorta just, floated there, and actually looked back at them now.

"Well uh- do you, wanna go to Polyhedrug?"

Triangle stared at them. "Uh-.. h- what's-.. is it sort of just, a level name?"

Tri nodded.

"Ah, uhm-.." Triangle just floated there. "... sure, I suppose-"

Tri glanced over at them, before flying off towards the level, being sure to make sure Triangle was following.

Then Tri got ready to enter the level.