Chonis best friend - Anniversary 🐍🍒

Toni and Cheryl were the great love story of riverdale high.Through all the varchie and bughead breakups and all of the murders and serial killers the couple had stayed strong. And tomorrow was the 1 year anniversary of when they got together. The 1 year anniversary or the movie date you had tricked them into. Which is why you felt so much pressure to give them the perfect day.

You had spent months planning everything out.
-First they'd get a breakfast in bed with all their favourites
- Then smithers would drive them to the bookstore (a romantic private date would be set up)
-Then they will be taken to the football field where I had planned to do a routine with the Vixens in Cheryl and Tonis honour.
- Then they will be taken to a picnic by sweetwater River where there will be easels and paints.
-And finally they will return to thistlehouse where I will have set up a private screening of love Simon under the stars (the movie they watched on their first date)

The thing I was currently stuck on was what to get them as a present.Veronica was coming over soon to help me brainstorm but as of yet I had nothing. Cheryl and Toni had gone to pops for a pre anniversary date so I was currently pacing up and down the stairs. Something Cheryl constantly scolds me for as I could get hurt. Honestly I'm not the clumsy

CRASH

Oops

Okie maybe I am

My head was pounding as I opened my eyes to be met by the harsh light on the ceiling of the hospital room.
I could vaguely hear Veronicas voice calling my name and could see flickers of raven hair above me as my vision became less blurry.

"V? What happened?" I croaked. My throat felt rough.
Veronica handed me a glass of water as she began to explain
"You fell down the stairs you clumsy idiot." She replied rolling her eyes.
"The doctor said you have a concussion ,a broken ankle and a sprained wrist. They want to keep you until tomorrow night for observation." She explained
"What tomorrow night no I can't it's Toni and Cheryl's anniversary tomorrow." You replied trying to sit up but Veronica held you down.
" Y/n your hurt I'm sure they will be more worried about that then they're anniversary." She said shaking her head.
"Wait have you told them yet? " You asked frantically.
"No you know they'd be down here already if I had. I waited a little until you woke up so as to not make them more worried then they needed to be." She explained.
"You can't tell them" You said quickly.
"What are you insane they'll kill me! And then you" Veronica replied.
It was true you had learned from past experience to tell Cheryl or Toni when your hurt or ill (Chapter 7)

"I know, I know but they won't enjoy there day otherwise. Come on V I've already booked and arranged everything. All you'd have to do is help smithers set up the movie night  under the stars and I've already got everything for it. I promise I won't let them blame you at all. Please V they do everything for me . Let me do this for them. "I ranted giving Veronica the puppy dog eyes.
"Ok fine I won't tell them. Well have send smithers over with a breakfast from pops and ill go make sure everything is set up at the bookstore and the house tomorrow. But what about the Vixens routine?" She asked still unsure.
"Ugh I forgot. Ummmm just show them the video from last practise it can be a surprise wirh breakfast." I proposed.
"Okie this might actually work. But if they get suspicious for a second."She warned
"Yh yh you can tell them" I agreed.
"And I'm telling them straight after love Simon.Because you should be leaving the hospital around then so if they want to they can come pick you up."
Veronica agreed.
"Yesssss okie thank you Veronica I love youuuuu" I said leaning over and hugging her before wincing in pain at my ribs.
"Woah what was that are you OK?"She asked concerned.
"No I'm good don't worry probably just a bruise" I said
"Now I gotta get online and look for a present for Cheryl and Toni. Thank god for next day delivery." I laughed grabbing my phone from beside the bed. Ignoring the pain in my side.