Trailer

DISCLAIMER ⚠️

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, events, and incidents are the products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental; certain long-standing institutions, agencies, and public offices are mentioned, but the characters involved are wholly imaginary.

BTS members are only a visual representation of the characters of this book.

This book may also contain sexual scenes inappropriate for audiences under 18 years old; non-consensual sex, violence, and extreme power trip scenes will be mentioned; therefore, if you are under 18, do not read it. Otherwise, the liability is on YOU.

English is not my first language.

All rights reserved ©nonuser975 BYUNKNOWN 2023

"You will throw me into the pits of hell, even though I bear your name, your honor and pride?"

"I will do it to clean that same pride and honor that you have defiled. I am the law, and you are the sinner. The law is above all."

A/N
Hey folks!
First thing first, this wasn't planned at all. It just popped up in my head, and in literally two days I came with the trailer and stuff. I just wanted you to know that this is by no means perfect, but it felt right in reflecting the idea I have in mind...also, I really wanted to post it today.
Jungkookie's birthday 🥳 🎂💜
I mentioned this before, but this entire book/idea came from the seated form of a person that came into my life lately. Ik ik im weird. But that's how it is...
Btw, this is the first time I'm inspired by someone in my entourage. Usually, the only inspiration comes from my imagination. Still, this is purely fictional, I'm just explaining what triggered the idea. It was supposed to be some descriptive scribbles, but it turned out to become a whole scenario/idea in my head.
However, I firmly believe you will love this book. The settings, the idea, the scenario...you will love it. Hopefully.
With all this being said, let me thank you for being here, with me. I really appreciate you all.
Please look forward to this book and show it love. See ya in tomorrow's update. 💜💜
It will be much appreciated if you share your thoughts 🫶🏻