Y/n-chan x Chad-chan

Y/n :Guys I think I'm gay"

Chad: What....i cant believe you...

Y/n: Wdym 😀

Chad: I cant believe you're gay...
But I am gay... *Y/n stutters*
I cant except you... I'm sorry *chad turns away and walks the other way*

Y/n: "C-chad-Chan..!!! Wait... I can't change who I am... I'm sorry.." *Y/n had tears falling down from her eyes*

Chad: I'm so sorry y/n-Chan, it just wasn't meant to be. I also hope you recover *chad walks away while everyone stares at his big muscles, tears slowing dripping from his eyes*

Y/n: "O-oh... that's fine.. I deserved that.. heh : )"

Chad: No.. You didn't y/n- chan... I just don't like gays..*chad blows a really moist kiss at y/n-Chan before turning the corner*

Y/n: *Y/n was upset, it wasn't her fault that she was diagnosed with gay... If only the world accepted gayness into this world*

Chad: *there was one thing that chad did not tell y/n-chan.. He was gay himself. In fact he was they gayest person in all of the school*

Y/n: "Chad-Chan..! Come back...it's not my fault that I was diagnosed with gay at a young age...Please, give me another chance.."

Chad: Fine.. I'll give you one last chance...

Y/n: *Y/n was joyful* "Really? UwU-sorry I was diagnosed with UwU at the age of 1 ;-; me a smol bean heheh"

Chad: I also have to tell you something *chad- was very nervous to tell y/n-Chan* i was diagnosed with gay when i was born..

Y/n: "W-what...? You l-lied to m-me..! You said you were straight...!!"

Chad: I'm sorry. I was too afraid to tell you...*chad started trembling because of how sad he was*

Y/n: "Then.. we can't be together" *Y/n was furious*
"B-because.. we are different genders.. there are 72 genders/j around the world but I'm a girl and your a boy..."

Chad: I'm not a boy.. I'm a toaster

Y/n: "wait-what?? "y-your..rcta..?"

Chad: No.. I was born as a toaster to begin with..

Y/n: "O-oh.. but.. I'm gay. .I'm not toaster sexual.."

Chad: Oh...*chad starts sobbing* them i guess we have to break up..

Y/n: "B-but. .this can't be!!" *Y/n started sobbing*

Chad: You're not toaster sexual.. I'm sorry

Y/n: "But.. don't we love each other..?"

Chad: I do.. But i'm a toaster.. So it just cant be

Y/n: "B-but...that can change...'

Chad: I guess it can

Y/n: "I-if you want us to be together. .you h-have to be rcta" *Y/n trembles*

Chad: I am rcta...

Y/n: "Wait.. what?"

Chad:..

Y/n: "To.. w-what?"

Chad: James Charles..