E BOY X CHAD X NERD

*Hot emo e boy was walking through the school hallways, shooting a smirk at Chad and did a zesty wink.*

*Nerd Chan dropped all her books , kneeling down to get them her uwu glasses fell off her face*

*chad looks at the hot eboy and smirks and then blows a kiss before heading of to see if nerd chan is okay*

*Hot emo boy saw, but he was diagnosed with gay so he couldn't help the nerd since she was a girl*

Nerd chan: *Trips over*
UwU- AAAH!

*Hot emo boy was thinking of helping nerd Chan but Chad already stole her away from him+ he was gay*

Chad: omg are you okay nerd chan *chad gives nerd chan the donald trump mugshot face*

Nerd chan: Yup..! I'm ok UwU!*Turns super duper tomato red*

*hot e boy sighed and went on discord to text his e kittens but wanted to steal nerd Chan away, but she was too nerdy for him*

*Does a magical girl transformation and turns into super hot nerd*
(SUPER HOT NERD , SUPER RARE TYPE)

*Hot e boy stared in disbelief and put up his hoodie to reveal his waffle gacha patch demon boy and*

*chad turns around to see hot eboys waffels pecks and blushes as red as kirishimas hair* woah whose that hottie

Nerdy hottie: OMG IS THAT HOT E BOY - CHAN?!?!?!?!
*Turns even more super duper tomato red*

*Nerdy hottie starts drooling like a fucking water fountain*

*Hot emo boy looks at both of them*
"Fate cannot choose who I love...it's up to me..."

E boy: "I am gay, but I am enchanted within this hot nerdy Chan, but Chad is so Zesty.."

Nerd hottie Chan: HE'S SO HOT!1!1!1!1!1!1!1!1!1!1!1!1!1!1!1!1!1!1!1!1!1!1!1!1!2!2!2!2!2

E boy "I don't know who to choose...' "Could this be...""...I'm p-p-po-poly"

Chad: Oh m goodness.. Me too e boy *bites lio even more*

Nerd chan: Omagah ......
*Goes even redder than the sun when ruikasa exists*

E boy: "So... We all p-po-poly? "

Nerd chan: "Y-Y-Yup"

Chad: Mhm..

E boy: "But... The thing is... I have to be gay"

Nerd chan: "W-Why can't we all just d-date eachother?" *her nerdy red hair slumped on her shoulders*

E boy: "b-but the doctors said I have to be gay"

Chad:*chad talks in donald trumps voice* dont listen to them docters, build a wall infront of them

Nerd chan: "T-They did?!?! Fucking bul-bullshit."

E boy: "Y-you swore... ""You can't swear... ""It's bad.. "

Nerd chan: "I - Do I look like I-I give a flying fuck?"

E boy: "W-whar" *emo e boy hottie shows his waffle pack abs*

Nerd chan: "Oh-- Chad-Chan! Didn't you S-Say we can build a wall? I'm not a fucking bu-builder senpai , get dreaming...."

Chari: "I agree with her... if you want us to build go fuck yourself you fucking twat"

Chad: well i am infact..

Bob the builder: im actually bob the builder

"Can't disagree with that... yall get building"

"I don't want to be g-gay" *hot emo boy said in his deep husky tone*

*Nerdy hottie emo girl got on one knee and fucking proposed to hot emo boy*
"M- Marry me senpai!" She said , her VeRy short skirt now uneven .

"I wouldn't wanna be... attracted to anyone or anything b- but... bob senpai your looking a- awfully c- caked up right now"

Bob the builder: thanks pookie ive been working out *winks cutely*

E boy: "B-but I'm gay... ""I'm sorry, but I'm attracted to Bob"

Bob the builder: 😍

*Cries in rejected on the fucking crusy dusty musty rusty ass floor*

Nerd chan: "No... Bob is mine and mine only" *voice sounding feral*

E boy: Grrr

Nerd chan: *gets down on one knee* "B- Bob senpai please... m-marry me let me... be your wife, senpai"

Bob the builder: im sorry.. But i was also diagnosed with gay..

*hot e boy looked at Chad dreamily*

*cries on floor in rejectedness*

"Gasp!" I say , my UwU glasses wet with tears

*gets down on one knee*
Chari, will you marry me!

"O- oh... my... I... don't know what to say..."

"Y- YES I will..."

"T-Thank you my sugar honey bun"

Creds to my bbgs on discord for helping me with this(im only saying two of them cuz i know one of them most likely dont want me to say their user) sara_

(im only saying two of them cuz i know one of them most likely dont want me to say their user)
sara_.0
h.o.i.k.a