Anna is the hero

Life improved by only you

She peeped her head around the corner. But all you could see was the tip-top of her head, beautiful wavy long brown hair. You sat trying to figure out who it was, was it mom? Was it a friend? She peeped round a little more until you could see her eyes, just about. Her blue eyes sparkling, shining brighter than the stars at night. "Could this really be who I hope it is?" You thought to yourself. Surely not. That doesn't seem possible.

You looked down to the floor to see if she would enter any more. Maybe she was nervous. As the tears continue to fall from your red puffy eyes, sliding down your blushed face from crying all night.

Once again you look up slowly and who stands before you is who you hoped it was. "But how is this real life? How could she have known?" You whisper under your warm breath. Is it really Anna? Could this really be? Anna effin' Kendrick, it is. The woman that helped you though the struggles. The light at the end of the tunnel. She is the reason you breathe to this day.

Your everything, stood directly in front of you, but all you can do is stare and wipe away some of the tears falling to try and look slightly presentable. She stands with her skinny black jeans and a cute red tank top with a light grey cardigan wrapped around her shoulders, keeping her warm. You scan her with your eyes to check if it was really her. All Star bright pink shoes covered in mud, her wavy brown hair, and beautiful blue eyes, now filled with tears as she looks at you, biting her lip to stop her from crying any harder. She's so beautiful.

As you see her first tear fall onto the floor, you can't help but cry even harder. "Are you okay, sweetie?" She said to you with a soft quivering voice. You saw her eyes glance at your wrist and hands, then she took a small step towards you. "You're scaring me" she said, trembling though her tears.

You look down, seeing the knife you clench in your right hand. "I'm so sorry" you whispered before a steam of tears dripped to the floor. Anna ran towards you and stopped abruptly just a metre or so away. She stared into your eyes while reaching out to release the knife from your shaking hand. "I love you beautiful, I've been reading your tweets for a while, you scare me a lot." She said, still trembling with tears now also flowing down her cheeks. "I care. So f*cking many of us care about you. I needed to find out where you were after your goodbye tweets last night" She paused briefly. "I found you, and it looks like just in time" she smiles slightly in relief. Releasing a sense of calm and love into the atmosphere around you.

"I just feel like everyone is better off without me" you confessed, squinting your eyes as tight as they could go to try and stop the tears. Anna rushes towards you to hold you in her arms as your legs get weak before collapsing to the ground.

You can feel her tears drip onto your back as she holds you as tight as you could imagine. You feel so safe, secure, and wanted for a change. Every heartbreak that tore at your soul, just seems to float away. All of a sudden you feel on top of the world for those few minutes.

Both you and Anna bury your heads into each others neck while trembling and struggling to breathe, taking deep breaths at every possible opportunity. She struggled, but eventually got out the words that changed everything, "please don't do it". Your heart feels like it literally breaks inside your fragile rib cage, it's agonising.

While knelt next to you, she pulls away with her hands placed firmly on your shoulders. Staring right into your soul, she looks at you from eye to eye, back and forth, over and over. Before using her thumb to gently wipe away the salty water droplets, filled with pain and anger, that still slide down your now pale cheeks.

Her face changes within seconds, from frowning with adorable little wrinkles on her forehead, to a cute smile and eyes filled with tears. It's contagious. How can she smile but you not? It all just seems so surreal still. Your hero, right in front of your eyes.

Anna grabs your hand and sits next to you leant against the wall. It's silent while she grasps both your trembling hands tight between her warm palms and lightly kisses your now curled up bruised knuckles.

Her positive energy shoots right through your veins to your heart. It hits hard what's just occurred, you lose your breath and sigh with alleviation. Anna Kendrick has just stopped you from making the biggest decision ever. She saved you. She saved your life. You turn to her with one last tear falling to the ground. "Thank you for everything you do Anna" you raised your voice slightly in excitement. "I love you. You are loved, wanted and needed" came out her adorable half open lips.

You smile at each other. "Do you promise me you'll never do such a thing again?" She questioned, trembling with nerves again. "Yes, Anna I promise" you reply with a slight laugh as you twiddle with her fingers you're still grabbing onto. This is the best feeling ever. She turned your life around completely.

It just proves, not all heroes wear capes. My hero is the beautiful and talented actress, Anna Kendrick.