Chapter 1: Where are we?!

I was talking to Cat about how the brat we were babysitting didn't deserve to keep her Fresno Girl doll after she lied to us about her test after the little girl left with her mom for the night when I was blinded by a bright light.

I woke up laying on the floor so I sat up. Once I was stood up I noticed my brother and sister standing up as well. They saw me and ran over to hug me since we haven't seen each other in a while. I then saw Athena Grant and she ran to hug me once she made sure her kids and ex husband were okay.

"You do anything illegal recently?" She asked and I shrugged a little "only for a good cause and because the people deserve it."

"You are so lucky you get in good with a lot of the LAPD." She tells me laughing a bit to which I nodded my head with a small smile on my face. She and my siblings lead me over to the other people and introduce us to each other. One person kept staring at me however and it made me a tad uncomfortable which Evan had already stepped in.

 One person kept staring at me however and it made me a tad uncomfortable which Evan had already stepped in

"Man stop staring at my sister." The boy looked sheepish and smile a little "sorry. You look beautiful." He said to me making me raise an eyebrow, "my name's Josh." But before I could respond I hear a groan from behind me.

Cat woke up and immediately stood up as I ran over to her. "SAM! I HAD THE WORST DREAM. WE WERE BABYSITTING A LITTLE GIRL AND SHE TRICKED US INTO BUYING HER A FRESNO GIRL DOLL!" I rolled my eyes as everyone came up behind us.

"Cat that wasn't a dream. It actually happened. That little girl tricked us by giving us her fake test and before we ended up here we found her real test. WE SPENT OVER A HUNDRED DOLLARS ON A DOLL!" I say shouting at the end annoyed at everything that happened.

Cat starts freaking out a little too but then Dice, Nona, and Goomer appear as well. "I HAVEN'T FOUND TIMMY TEE YET!" Goomer exclaims upset while Dice tries to calm him down and Nona gets up.

A voice then instructs us to all sit down so we do and a clip begins playing.

I was smirking at this because it highlighted just how violent I could be when I'm annoyed or upset. I glanced over and could tell everyone was trying not to start laughing at the screen.

'Well here comes the first part.' I think to myself.