Collection 1

Interviewer sets up the camera and speaks, "So, Mr. Elliot. What made you decide to make the humans masked or black silhouettes?"

"Other than the obvious lore induced reasons, can you imagine the fans that would swarm us in the streets?" proclaimed Elliot, "It would be a disaster! So I decided to protect everyone's privacy by censoring their looks! I had the storywriters formulate a good reason in the lore for this. Memory damage and all that. I wouldn't be able to go to the bowling alley otherwise!"

Interviewer nods slowly, "I see... and what about you Tessa? What's your opinion of the- uh..." the interviewer shifts through their notes, "Artwork, of your drones on social media?"

"Oh! It's amazing!" Tessa's simply beaming with joy, "I love all the support the fans are showing. They draw them so cute!"

The Interviewer decides not to elaborate on their question and moves on, "Louisa, you only appeared for... some thirty seconds, thoughts?"

Louisa scoffs, "Honestly wearing the dress was the most hardest part. We're already black silhouettes! What's the effort in getting on such clothing that takes an hour to piece together? How this was fashionable in those days I'll never understand."

===========================

Alice steps out of the changing room, "Hey, nice look ain't it?" gesturing to the antlers on her helmet.

A human in a hazmat suit hands her a tail with a knife on the end, "Wear this too."

Alice looks at it funny, "Where in tarnations am I supposed to- oh." realization slowly setting in, "You sneaky devil."

"It's for the fans... try not to think about it." reasons the costume assistant.

"Now you know how we feel." says Serial Designation V, "You should have seen Uzi when they told her to put one on."

"Bite me! That joke sucks! Not literally but you should have told me it's a clip on!" Uzi's blushing intensely.

J laughed at the memory, Uzi barked like an angry chihuahua in response.

"I'm glad I'm dying this episode." says Alice.

==============================

When N pried open the doors he noticed the card game, "Oooh deal me in I love rummy!"

Todd breaks character, "Sure! Come on in I'll deal."

"Sweet!" N steps on in.

Uzi walks backwards into view doing finger guns at the camera.

Teacher groans, "Cut! Your compassionate N, but not that compassionate."

"Aw, but I actually love rummy!"

"Actually." Todd leans in looking all smug, "It's called gin, rummy?"

N frowns cause this has caused him some mild annoyance, "On second thought, I might just murder them after all."

Todd regrets nothing.

==============================

"Uzi, your friends are here!" says Khan.

Uzi's growing concerned, "Huh?"

Khan opens the door to reveal Lizzy and Doll.

Lizzy brushes her hand through her ponytail, "Sup, bitch?"

"We're eating your legs tonight." adds Doll with an eerily calm smiling face.

Khan brings up a bowl and knife, "Thaaaat's right! And I'm helping!"