Collection 2

"And that's a wrap!" Tessa clapped, giving a warm smile to the assembled drones, "You all did great! Better than me I'll say."

"What can I say?" Maid J swept her hair aside, "I aim to impress."

Lizzy smirked, "Sassy, I like it."

Doll looked disappointed, "Why couldn't I die putting up more of a fight?" she turned to the head directors. Her voice is still Russian, though, she can speak English just fine.

James sighed, "Well Doll, you see, we only have one episode left and you served your purpose to the plot as the McGuffin."

"...Was that all I was?" Doll frowned at the rather blunt statement, "Just a plot device?"

"I never said the show was going to be that deep. Just a funny little classical flick! A memento to the films all those centuries ago about AI rising up and murdering humanity! With a subversion of expectations being that it was an eldritch abomination this whole time!" proclaimed James, standing up with a bit of flair and dramatization lacing his voice.

Louisa rolled her eyes, "James, please. Your hardly a writer." she glanced over to Doll, "I sincerely apologize Doll, but we were not given enough episodes to develop the setting, much less give you, and Thad, a more integral part in the story. No matter what the fans say about redemption, there was simply no place we could fit you into for the finale."

Doll sighed, "Я ценю вашу искренность (I appreciate your sincerity). At the very least."

Lizzy placed an arm around Doll, "Don't worry Doll, I know this manicure place on Sictar. Their treatments are just to die for."

Doll rolled her eyes, "Smooth, Liz."

Butler N approached Maid V, "So uh, V... are you doing anything later?"

"Oh!" Maid V was surprised by N's question, "No! Nothing really, nope! I'm... free!"

She struggled to get out the words, fumbling over what she wanted to say. Butler N wasn't any better, and both are blushing up a storm.

Disassembly Drone N looks at his younger brother with pride, "Oh it's just like those anime of yours Uzi!"

"Bite me!" Uzi scowled, looking utterly disgusted by the mere application of such a genre to her tastes, "I don't watch anything with cheesy slice of life romance!"

Nori ruffled her daughters hair, "Uzi, you don't have to hide it."

"It was just for one day mom!" Uzi blushed on her faceplate in embarrassment, "I don't like those genres! I was just... looking into my options! I was ignorant!"

Nori cradled her chin in thought, "Mmm, yeah. Romance and drama isn't really, you. Your more into angst and action, like that Sword Art Online-"

"Ugh NO!" Uzi doesn't like the classical anime whatsoever, "I guess there's always worse protagonists than him." she pointed her finger accusingly towards her mother, "But I don't like edge lords, they give us angsty people a bad name!"

Uzi was suddenly shoved aside by Disassembly Drone J, "Move it shorty."

"Hey!" Uzi glared up at the taller Disassembly Drone J, "Look at me when you say that to me!"

"Hmm? Why should I?" SD-J turned about, and grinned uncaringly at Uzi, "Oh, my condolences, I hadn't realized you were so sensitive, Uzi."

Teacher made to leave the room, seeing as how the last bits of filming were finished, "If anyone needs me, I'll be in my office."

"I'll be right there!" James scrambled out of his chair, branded with his name on it and his occupation as director on this set.

He straightened up his tie and top hat before following after Teacher, "I say, this coming finale is going to be spectacular! I can just feel the ratings rising!"