1. Hum

He again left without his lunch God. I hate him. Is this how he is taking care of me by not caring about himself even a bit. Sometime I wonder why did our parents left us this soon.

I thought while dialing his number“pick up pick up pick up.”

“You left your lunch again.” I bellowed after I was sure that he picked up.

“I was getting late bachcha. I'll eat something from the canteen.” lies.

I know he won't. He don't like outside food. I understand your new boss is joining the company today it doesn't mean you will skip your lunch. He need to keep his body working to be the dotted employee he wants to be. I thought with a huff.

“No need I'm coming to your office with the lunch.” I spoke hailing a taxi to reach my desire destination. There is still time for lunch I should first go there just for few minutes. With this though I move towards the elevator to reach the heaven on this building.

Whoever designed this place must be in love with the nature and the view, this place gives is another thing to pull me towards this place.

The ding sound of the metal box pulled me out of my thoughts and here I am to the most beautiful place I ever visit. Am I being dramatic? Who cares.

I was so lost in watching around that I didn't notice a company of someone until I bumped into this hard wall.

“I am sorry. I was just too... ” I started only to be cut by his voice. “lost.” Passing him an embarrassing smile I stood straight.

The man is handsome. He is wearing all-black black shirt with two upper buttons of his shirt open, blacks slacks and matching black shoes. He has the darkest shade of brown almost black eyes. Wow man in black. I internally laughed at my thoughts.

“Are you new here?” I asked clearing my throat because he was busy starring at me. Which made him came out-of his la-la land and raised his bushy eyebrow at my question.

“Oh yes I just joined today.” he spoke talking a step back and putting his hands inside his pockets after noticing the little to no distance between us.

“Good I mean if you need any help my brother works in the finance department here, you can ask him anything. He is a sweetheart he will definitely help you.” I spoke laughing awkwardly. His stares are too intense that it is making me feel nervous?

“Definitely.” he spoke nodding once his brows furrowed like he's thinking something.

My phone rang making me run from there knowing very well that bhai must be waiting for me.

His pov....

Wow

What a girl?

That was the only thought running in my mind  since I saw her running or better stumbling out of the terrace area.

But as far as I know no one's allowed to come this side of the building how can she come here like she owns this place.

She was nervous under my gaze still manage to speak without stuttering. She didn't ever notice a 6 feet talk man standing that's how much she was fascinated with this place.

She was short compared to my hight and looking absolutely adorable with child like glint in her eyes. And her blush Aryan you shouldn't think about some girl this way it's not right. Reprimanding myself I move towards my cabin with a stupid smile on my face to get the much needed work done. It's going to be a long day.

He thought he was alone after she left but somebody saw it all. The curiosity in his eyes for the girl whom he just met and didn't snap given the fact that this place they were standing a few moments ago was a private area only for Khans and by the looks of it she had came there before Many times. Still he didn't ask anything and just stare at the girl with curiosity and somehow amusement.

-----------

He is Aryan Riyaz Khan. The only child of Riyaz Khan. He lost his mother when he was young. His father got married to Shama khan after that. He tried to find the love of a mother in Shama but she was far gone in her own misery and jealous to give him any form of affection.

Not getting the love a child needs while growing up he detached himself from anyone. When he thought he found love in a girl she chose to refuse his proposal because at that time he was not interested in position of the CEO of the company.

This thing also effect his thought process severely. Now he just live to work. People do not deserve any kind of love and apathy from him. They wants to see him as a CEO he became one. Now he doesn't need anyone in his life.

He is doing great. Or is he?

Sidra Rehman daughter of Mr Rehman and shahziya. They both died in a car accident and she only left with her brother Daniyal Rehman who is her shield and guardian angel.

She is only 24 and working hard to achieve her dreams of becoming an professor. Side by side working as a school teacher. She loves reading. And kids just give her new reasons to smile daily. She loves her work.

And how can she forget she has her own personal diary, Maryam, who has a biggest crush on her brother. She always wishes they end up together soon. But knowing her brother he will not marry until he make sure she is settle down with the man of her dreams.

Which is hard considering she became uncomfortable in the presence of any male species except her brother and close cousins.

She wish for a love like her parents. They both were madly in love with each other and having something that they had she wish to have something like that.

Little did she know everyone have their own unique story.