Birthday Cake

Law wouldn't say it, but he was disappointed.

Not that he wanted a surprise for his birthday, no of course not.

But then again...a part of him did feel hurt that you hadn't addressed it or surprised him at all. Not even a simple "happy birthday

Which was so unlike you. You're always making a fuss over special occasions, and you usually go all out for them. He was sure you would do the same for him.

'Guess not', Law thought as he headed towards his quarters to bury his head in work to take his mind off of it.

When Law opened the door, the sight before him nearly made his usual narrowed eyes bulge out their sockets.

There you were in nothing but a flimsy lingerie bottoms in a shape of a bow, laying bare chested against his desk, back arched slightly showing off the curve of your ass under the bow. The look of pure shock on Law's face made your smirk deeper as your lover stood completely frozen at the door.

"Y/N-ya, you-"

Law couldn't even finish his sentence as he gazed at your gorgeous figure on top of his desk.

"Happy birthday babe! What? You didn't think I forgot, did you?" You teased, giving him a wink.

You could see the slight tint in Law's cheeks before he lowered his head hiding his blush. He shortly realized that the door was still open behind him and anyone of the crew could walk in on this scene which made Law inwardly cringe at that scenario. He hastily shut and locked the door behind
him.

He turned his attention back at you, ignoring the urge to scold you for your recklessness. Not when you looked this damn good and all that was clouding his mind was the different ways he could have you on that desk.

"What are you waiting for? Come have your present, birthday boy" you purred.

Law smirked, finally making his way towards you, he paused for a second as he towered over your body, hands teasing the strands of the bow above your ass.

"I think I'll have some cake first"