Chapter 1: Reborn

"What the hell...!!?"

One moment she was sleeping peacefully inside her room, the next moment, she became a baby in an unknown place???

Suddenly a pair of hands took her from the cradle. She looked up to see a handsome man with a pair of golden eyes and golden hair. There was a faint smile on his face when he looks at the baby in his arms. The calm and serene breath gives people a very comfortable feeling.

" She'll be named as Qian Ruoxi (seeker of happiness)."

That man looked at the baby with extreme gentleness as if she was the most precious thing in the world.

Meng Yue, now Qian Ruoxi, felt warm and comfortable in her father's arms.
................

Five years passed.

Qian Ruoxi was currently five years old, a month away from being six years. After her birth, she understood that she was reborn in the Douluo Dalu world as Qian Daoliu's daughter. As much as she was confused, she was excited as well. Douluo Dalu was her favorite novel, comic and anime. She loved it so much that she always yearned to be transmigrated into that place. Now it seems that God has made her impossible wish into reality.

Not that she complained, but rather, very excited about it.

She didn't miss her previous life, even for a bit, since it was boring and lonely, especially being an orphan with no friends.

She has inherited her father's golden hair and her mom's blue eyes. As a five-year-old, she can be said to be little beauty with a snowy white skin, as smooth and soft as petals.

Two years after she was born, her little brother Qian Xunji was born. Even though she hated the character Qian Xunji, but he was now a little infant and, besides, her little brother too. She decided to take the responsibility to guide her little brother into the right path and teach him about morals, so that he'll never become a scumbag, who forces a female against her will, in future.

Her mother, Lan Yi, passed away subsequent to the birth of her brother. She didn't feel any slightest amount of sorrow at that fact, since the said person always looks at her in utter disappointment that she was not born as a son. To say, she was an extremely ambitious woman who only married her dad for his power, not for love.

Her dad wasn't fond of that lady. Speaking of how she got married to him, that was indeed a lengthy story. To be short, her father, during his teenage time, was saved by Lan Yi's father, her maternal grandfather. At that time, out of gratitude, her father agreed to fulfill one of his wishes. So, my maternal grandfather made her father to take an oath to marry his one and only daughter when she comes of age. Being young, her father didn't think thoroughly about the aftermath of his drastic decision and, just by looking at that man's daughter's beauty, he impulsively agreed and made the oath.

Only after he reached his maturity did he realized his mistake. Being the person who is known to keep his promises, he married Lan Yi against the elders' and his own wish. Now that explains why he didn't continue to pursue Bo Saixi even though he fell in love with her. Apart from her love towards Tang Chen, this incident should have contributed to it.

The Elders of the Spirit Hall never approved Lan Yi because of her personality and aptitude. She was only a Spirit Emperor while Qian Daoliu was a Hyper Douluo.

No wonder she was never being mentioned anywhere in the whole novel, she was not even a cannon fodder worth mentioning.

Currently, Qian Ruoxi was inside her room munching cookies that her father prepared, while excitedly reminiscing about the past.

Her dad, Qian Daoliu, was the only one who gave her the familial love. She was an orphan in her previous life, leading a lonely life. So, it was indeed a blessing for her to get love and affection from her father.

Thinking about his and the Spirit Hall's upcoming fate, her now excited expression became glum. For her father, the future of the Martial Spirit Hall is so important that he was even willing to let Bibi Dong, even upon with the knowledge that she killed his son, to become the Pope of the Hall on hope that she can lead the Spirit Hall further with her exceptional talent. If her dad chances upon the fact that the Spirit Hall will get destroyed later despite all his efforts in bringing it to its current glory, how heartbreaking will that be.

' No, I couldn't allow that to happen. As long as I, Qian Ruoxi, live in this world, I will never allow anything and any factor to destroy my home as well as my dad's dream and happiness... the Spirit Hall.'

With the vow to protect her dad, brother (if and only if he trod on the right path) and the Spirit Hall, Qian Ruoxi was determined to change their original fates.

" Dad, can I start training my body under you?" Five-year-old Qian Ruoxi asked.

Qian Daoliu looked baffled. Kids at her age always wanted to play with toys but his daughter wanted to train. God has gifted me with such a sensible child.

He gently looked at Qian Ruoxi.
" Xi'er, dad knows that you're sensible, but you don't have to push yourself. I'll start your training after you awaken your martial spirit."

But Ruoxi insisted.
" Dad... please start my body training. I wanted to be as strong as you and protect you from dangers."

Qian Daoliu became amused and slightly touched upon hearing his daughter, but he still didn't want her to grow up so fast. But after her constant insists and continued pleadings he finally relented.

From then onwards, she took initiative to woke up early at dawn and started to meditate for about an hour. Afterwards, she started to train her body under the guidance of her dad.

Time passed in a blink of eye.

Qian Ruoxi became six years old.

During the past whole year, her martial arts improved. Although Qian Daoliu extremely dotted on her, but he was a strict trainer and wouldn't let her slack, especially when it comes to teaching her martial arts. Even though the whole training was a torment process that she had to wake up with extreme sore muscles, but she endured it. It is said that without hard work, there will not be any fruit to enjoy.

Indeed, she has benefitted a lot from her perseverance. She felt her body becoming stronger and more flexible. Now she can pin down five boys about her age during a fight.

In free time, she'll either read books about martial spirits and spirit beasts in the Spirit Hall library or play games with her little brother.

Before sleeping, she'll make sure to instill morality in her younger brother by telling stories that contain moral values. Sometimes she'll make the endings of villains and scumbags in her story so miserable that little Qian Xunji swore to never follow that villainous path. And that's the result Qian Ruoxi was expecting.

The routine continues and finally she reaches six. Tomorrow, her spirit awakening ceremony will commence, and she was excitedly looking forward to it.